lic ado interview dates 2015, lic ado 2015 interview schedule, lic ado interview admit card 2015, lic ado interview call letter 2015
Life Insurance Corporation has invited the latest notification for the recruitment of 5066 vacancies in the various posts like for Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) for the current year 2015. After the successful completion of the exam on prescribed dates that is 25th and 26th July 2015, The candidates are now waiting for the interview which is next process.
LIC ADO Interview Dates 2015 Admit Card/ Call Letter:-
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India wholly owned by the Government of India the LIC every year conducts various competitive exams for the candidates interested in the jobs and in order to elect the eligible and talented candidates the LIC conducts the written and Online test for the aspirants.
About the LIC ADO recruitment 2015 :-
Now recently the LIC has released the latest notification for the Recruitment of 5066 vacancies for ADO called as Apprentice Development Officer and the interested aspirants have applied in large number and the exam was successfully completed for Division wise Central Zone, East Central Zone, Eastern Zone, North Central Zone, Northern Zone, South Central Zone, Southern Zone & Western Zone. Now the latest news is the interview call for the qualified candidates.
The candidates will be provided the information about the interview call letter for the qualified candidates in the LIC ADO Written exam now can download the Interview call letter, time table and dates candidates can even visit the Division Office or Zones.
Details and Important dates for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Board :- Life Insurance Company
- Name of the exam :- LIC ADO recruitment 2015
- Job role :- Apprentice Development officer
- Vacancies :- 5066 posts
- Exam date :- 25th and 26th July 2015
- Status :- release of results and Interview letter
- Official web site :- http://www.licindia.in
Important documents to brought by the candidates at interview are :-
Candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals of the following (as applicable) and a set of attested photocopies of each for verification at the time of Interview as they qualify in the on-line test.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, in case of applicants belonging to Employees and Agents category.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai and/or Masters Degree Certificate in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing from a University or by an Institute approved by All India Council of Technical Education in case of applicants belonging to others category.
- SSC/HSC Certificate issued by the Board showing the date of birth.
- Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Certificate of at least 2 years sales/administrative experience in Life Insurance Industry.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman.
For more details and Latest updates the candidates should visit regularly the official web site of the LIC.