KU SDLCE Notification 2017, Distance Edu Admissions Application Form
Kakatiya university district mode entrance test Notification for Admissions into various distance mode education courses as declared for the academic year of the 2017-18. The candidate who is interested in the distance education and not applied yet can start applying at the official page. This is good for the candidates who did not able to do the regular course or those who are doing the job and also doing UG/PG degree simultaneously.
Application forms will available soon on the official link. Postulants have to apply before the last date after that link will be disabled. The association offers various courses for the aspirants like Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD and many others.
Overview of KU SDLCE Distance Edu Admission 2017:
- Name of the University – School of distance learning and continuing education (Kakatiya University).
- Exam Name – Kakatiya university district mode entrance test 2016.
- Name of the Course – various UG and PG.
- Official Page – www.kakatiya.ac.in
- Application Availability Date – Update Soon
- Last Date of Admission – Notify Soon.
School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education Kakatiya University:
The School is located on the main Campus of Kakatiya University. In the state of in the State of Telangana which offer courses of UG and PG in the distance mode with entrance test. The university officer following courses –
Post graduation courses –
MA – Telugu, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, English, Economics, History, RD- Rural Development, HRM- Human Resource Management, PS- Political Science &PA- Public Administration and Sociology.
M.Com, MSC, LLM, MBA and other
Under graduation course-
BA/BBM / B.Com (Gen. & Computers) / B.Sc(M.St.Cs.);
Diploma courses –
Drawing, Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications Guidance and Counselling; Tally and many other courses
For UG Course- Contenders must clear 12th Class from the reputed board whereas for PG courses its must to possess graduation degree.
How to Apply for KU Distance Course:
The candidates who are interested and eligible can start to apply for the admission notification by following this simple and easy steps –
- Postulants have to visit the official website.
- Search the KU SDLCE Admission Form.
- Download it and take a printout.
- Fill it with valid details and paste recent photo and sign at specified space.
- Send it to the KU SDLCE administrative department before the final date of submission.
- Application fee for PG and PG diploma/diploma certificate course – Rupees 250/- only
- Application fee for UG – Rupees 200/- only
- Application fee for MBA, M.sc – Rupees 500/- only
Information about KU SDLCE Entrance Admit Card:
Once the board will finalise the date of entrance exam, the board will issue the hall ticket on the official link. Candidates have to download it 10 days prior to the exam and carry it on the exam date without fail. Venue and other important details will be mentioned in the call letter.
Postulants are advised to get in touch with us for KU SDLCE Result 2017 and other related details.