KRLMPCA PG CET Entrance 2017, Application Eligibility
Karnataka Religious Linguistic Minority Professional College’s Association declared the notification of KRLMPCA PG CET 2017 for the admission of candidates into Post Graduate courses the academic year of 2017-18. The aspirants who are interested can read this page for the updates on the application process, eligibility, and some of the important dates. Hope this page may useful to applicants.
KRLMPCA Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2017 conducts for admission to first year Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses in Dental and Medical Sciences. This is the compulsory entrance test for admission into PG courses into KRLMPCA. This year KRLMPCA scheduled to conduct KRLMPCA PG CET 2017 in the month of February 2017 at St.Joseph’s Boys High School, Museum Road, Bangalore – 560 001 from 10.00am to 1.00pm.
Description about KRLMPCA PGCET Admission 2017:
- Conducting Body – Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association.
- Exam Name – Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges of Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.
- Category – State Level Exam.
- Course – MBBS & BDS.
- Website – www.kmca.info
- Mode of Application – Offline/Online.
Eligibility Criteria for KRLMPCA Entrance 2017:
Candidates must have qualified MBBS/BDS degree in a college certified by Dental Council of India/ Medical Council of India and GOI
Candidates compulsory completed the internship in which application for entrance test is called for subject
Exam Pattern for KRLMPCA PGCET Exam 2017
- Entrance test consist of 200 marks
- Question paper asked based on objective type of questions
- Duration of test for 180 minutes
- Each question carries one mark
- Minimum cut-off is 100 marks
Candidate will get the KRLMPCA Exam Syllabus soon by the officials. To managing time, postulants can also download the previous year Model Paper which helps in analysing the structure of the questions and it marks. For more details regarding the entrance test and notification, candidates must read the official advt of Karnataka Religious Linguistic Minority Professional College’s Association.
Allotment of Seats –
- The admission of the candidate based on ranking secured in PG CET 2017 conducted by the Association.
- Rankings will not be allotted for the candidates who have scored less than 50% of marks in the Entrance Test 2017.
Admit Card for KRLMPCA PGCET 2017:
After the announcement of exam date, the authority will issue the hall ticket on the official website. Contenders have to download it by visiting there. Applicants are advised to carry KRLMPCA PGET Admit Card without fail otherwise, the board will not allow to writing the exam.
Once the examination accomplished in a proper manner, the association will declare the KRLMPCA PGCET Result on the official website. Aspirants get notified in advance about the release date result by e-mail or through the official link.
To know more about KRLMPCA PGET Counselling 2017 details, stay connect with us and also visit our home page for latest news of PG 2017 Admission.
Important dates of KRLMPCA PG CET 2017:
- Starting date of receiving Request for Application Forms – 1st Week of December 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – Last Week of December 2017.
- Admit cards Availability – January 2017.
- KRLMPCA PGCET Exam Date – February 2017.
- Availability of answer key on Website – Last week of February 2017.