KEA Karnataka Staff Nurse 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), released the Recruitment Notification to fill 1064 vacancies of Staff Nurse posts in Medical Department Services of state. The candidates who are eligible will start applying between 02nd of Sep 2015 and 02nd of Dec 2015. The applicants apply through online mode by visiting at official portal. The applicants who are interested now waiting for the details of the exam syllabus and pattern. Here we have some of the updates regarding syllabus hope this page useful to applicants of KEA Staff nursing notification 2015.
Name of exam conducting board- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA),
Name of the post – Staff Nurse Posts
Total No. of posts: 1064 Vacancies
Name of the dept – Medical Department Services
Status of syllabus – available now
Official web page – www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Selection process – the applicants of KEA Staff nursing attend for the written test conduct by authority. Then qualified applicants called for the interview and documents verification.
Details of the exam pattern-
- All the eligible applicants should appear for the Competitive Examination which organize by Karnataka Examinations Authority, the exam paper consist of following features.
- The exam Paper duration is between 150 Minutes to 120 Minutes
- Total number of questions asked in the exam -100 questions
- Competitive Examination is for total 100 marks
- This exam conducted in one session separately for B.Sc. as well as Diploma candidates
- Exam consist of Multiple Choice Questions in English
- The Syllabus for B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by RGUHS, Bangalore.
- The syllabus for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatric prescribed by Indian Nursing council.
Download the syllabus –
The applicants should download the syllabus from the official page of Karnataka Examination Authority. The applicants should follow these steps to download the syllabus from the official page of the KEA
- Log in to the home page of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Then find for the link of SYLLABUS
- Then find for the syllabus of KEA Staff Nurse posts 2015
- The Syllabus available PDF save or download PDF for reference at the time of preparation for the test.
For more update like syllabus, exam pattern, admit cards, exam dates and results visit official page Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) in the above link.