ksrp recruitment 2015, ksp constable recruitment 2015, ksp constable apply online 2015, ksrp constable notification 2015, karnataka police constable eligibility 2015
Karnataka Police Recruitment 882 Constable Notification 2015 Special Reserve:-
Karnataka Police Department has announced latest police notification for the recruitment of 822 Posts in the field of the Police and constables out of which 731 posts is for men and 91 is for women and the Karnataka also announces the Special reserve constable notification for the current year 2015 – 2016.
About the Karnataka Police Recruitment notification 2015 :-
The KSP is also known has the Karnataka State Police which under takes all the recruitment process of the Police department vacancies in the state of Karnataka so that it recruits talented and skilled candidates for the required posts. The KSP acts as the government of state to protect the country from Illegal activities and thieves by this way it protects every citizen of the country or state. Recently the Karnataka has published the Special Reserve ‘constable recruitment for the current year 2015 and the interested applicants can apply through Online from official web portal of the Karnataka which is www.ksp.gov.in on or before last date that is 6th October 2015. nat
Important dates and Details for KSRP Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Board :- Karnataka State Police (KSP)
- Name of the exam :- Karnataka Police Constable notification 2015
- Vacancies :- 822 Posts
- Job Location :- Karnataka
- Job Category :- Government
- Job Role :- Special Reserve Police Constable
- Start Date of application :- 7th September 2015
- Last date of application :- 6th October 2015
- Official web Portal :- www.ksp.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Constable Recruitment 2015 :-
- Education Qualification :- Applicant should have completed SSC from any recognized Board
- Age Limit :- Applicant must have minimum of 18 years age and maximum of 25 years of age and the govt norms follows.
- Application fee :- General category applicants have to pay 250 and reserved category candidates have to Rs. 100
- Selection Process :- When process applicant will be selected based on Physical test, written examination and Interview.
- Admit card :- The applied applicants will be provided the admit card 15 days prior to the examination date.
- Exam Pattern :- In order to make easy and get selected the State of Karnataka has released the exam pattern and syllabus for the interested candidates in the official web portal.
How to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 :-
- The interested candidates has to click on Direct Link of www.ksp.gov.in
- Enter the details like Karnataka State police notification 2015
- Read the full notification carefully about the eligibility criteria
- And then fill the form about the applicants details and pay application fee
- Submit the form and take soft copy of it for future use and references.
The candidates can regularly visit our websites for more details like admit card, syllabus, exam patter, answer key. cutoff and results.
For more details and current updates the candidates has to regularly visit the official web portal of Karnataka.