Karnataka High court has depicted a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge on 1st Feb 2016. Total number of post is 124. Applicant will be on probation period of two years or for extended period as per provision of Karnataka civil services. However, all detailed are briefed below in the article.
Karnataka High Court 124 HC Civil Judge Jobs 2016 Apply Online
Qualified candidate will get pay scale of Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770.
- The applicant must have accomplished their graduation degree in Law form well known university established by Law in India.
- Also have enrolled as an advocate.
The applicant, who has reached the age of not more than 35 years who belongs to general category and should not be more than 38 years who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes.
- Applicants who belong to general category has to remit Rs 500/- as an application fee.
- And the applicants who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes have to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee.
- Non-refundable Application fee will be deposited using E-challan paid at SBI branch.
Kar High Court CJ 2016 Staffing Process:
- Preliminary Test
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
- Scrutiny of documents
Karnataka HC 2016 Civil Judge Application Process:
Concerned and suitable applicant can apply online using official web portal . You need to brief your personal details, address, upload scanned picture, and other details in the obligatory fields. And finally submit all declared details. At last you have to print the displayed E-challan and make offline payment against the application form using SBI online payment gateway. Kindly, take out the photocopy of your application form and payment receipts for future reference.
Syllabus: (Preliminary Exam):
Exam will be of objective type consists of 100 marks.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Constitution
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- General Knowledge (Reasoning And Mental Ability)
Admit Card, Exam Date and Result:
Exam pattern and syllabus is already briefed in notification for both preliminary and mains written examination. Admit Card will be published before 10-20 days of written examination to be held and result will be declared after written analysis.
Online application Submission Date: 1st March 2016
Fee submission Last Date: 4th March 2016