jssc esi admit card 2015, jssc asice admit card 2015, jssc excise si admit card 2015, jssc asi 2015 hall ticket, jssc asice 2015 hall ticket, jssc asice exam dates 2015
Jharkahnd Staff Selection Commission has released the notification of Written exam for the recruitment of 102 Vacant seats in the field of the Excise Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector for the current year 2015- 2016 and the interested candidates have applied in large number for posts and now the latest news by the JSSC is the release of Admit card in the official web site.
JSSC Admit Card 2015 – Excise SI & ASICE Hall Ticket:-
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will conduct the various competitive exams for the interested candidates in order to recruit the Eligible, Skilled and Talented candidates in the various posts as per the requirement by the commission. Recently the Jharkhand state has released the latest notification about the recruitment of 102 vacancies in the field of Excise Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector in the Jhakhand state and the Preliminary written exam is being conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
About the JSSC Recruitment notification 2015 :-
The interested students can find the more details about the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification,Age limit, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Exam Syllabus, results and other details is given below.
The candidates have applied in large number and now the JSSC will soon release the Admit cards for the Preliminary written examination of JSSC Recruitment 2015 in the official web site of Jharkhand. The step by step by procedure is given below for the candidates to follow.
Details and Important dates for JSSC Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Board :- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of the exam :- JSSC Excise Sub inspector Recruitment 2015
- Vacancies :- 102 Posts
- Exam Dates :- will be released shortly
- Status :- Release of Admit card
- Official web site :-http://www.jssc.in
Exam Pattern for the JSSC notification 2015 :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 120 questions.
- 03 marks will be allotted for every right answer and 01 mark deduct for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
How to Download Admit card for JSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidate who have applied for the application should first click on Direct link in order to download the Admit card of JSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2015
- That is http://www.jssc.in click on it
- Then enter the Admit card for JSSC Excise Recruitment for 2015
- After the display of the Admit card enter your registration details like Name, Date of Birth, etc..
- Take print out for future use and reference.
The Admit card gives the details about the date, Time place of the examination and it is compulsory to carry the admit card to examination center on the prescribed date. For more details and information the candidates has to visit the regularly the official web site of Jharkhand.