JNTUH B.Tech/ M.Tech 2-1/ 3-1/ 4-1 Sem Exam Results 2015 :-
Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad has announced latest exam notification for B. Tech and M.tech courses for current year 2015 – 2016 of November and December 2015 and the students who are in search of exam time table semester wise for B. Tech (Regular and Supply )exam results and various others details are given in main Link of JNTUH.
Information about JNTUH Engineer courses exam notification 2015 :-
JNTUH is termed as Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad, will conduct every year the Engineer courses semester for different course like B. Tech and M.tech. Now the JNTU has published the JNTUH B. Tech (Regular and Supply ) Exam notification for current year 2015. So the principals of Affilated engineer colleges are here by informed, university examination branch issues notification for the conduct of B.tech Examination (regualr and Supply) During Nov and Dec 2015.
Important dates and details for JNTUH notification 2015 :-
- University name :- Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad (JNTUH)
- Exam name :- JNTUH B.tech (Regular and Supply) exam notification
- Exam Date :- 9th Nov 2015
- Exam fees :- for whole subjects Rs. 650
- Status :- Release of results as soon as possible
- Official web portal :- www.jntuh.ac.in/
The steps to download the results after successful completion of exam at various centers as per university for various Engineer Courses and now the candidates are searching for results which will be shortly release at official link of JNTUH.
The step to check results for JNTUH engineer courses for 2015 :-
- The candidates who have written exam of semesters should click on Direct link firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search for JNTUH Engineer courses results for 2015
- Then enter registration details about like Enrollment number, name, etc..
- Find results which will be announced shortly and
- Take print out for future use and references.
Current updates and latest information about notification purpose the students are advised to stay connected with JNTUH.