Jammu police recruitment 2016, j & k police application form 2016, jk police constable Bharti 2016, jk police constable notification 2016, J&K police Recruitment 2016
The Jammu and Kashmir police recruitment board very soon release the recruitment notification for the post of constable for the year 2016-17, huge candidates/aspirants are waiting for the recruitment notification, and here we advise the applicant that the JKP will release the notification very soon so visit the page regularly as we provide the regular updates about the examination and recruitment.
JKP Constable Bharti J&K police 5381 Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Form
Here we are providing the details of application from and age limit, qualification and other important details about the exam to help the aspirants. The candidates who want to work under state GOVT of Jammu and Kashmir it is a good opportunity, so the interested candidates can apply for the recruitment once it declared by the Jammu and Kashmir police recruitment board.
Number Of Vacancies – 5381 posts(Constable Armed/ Executive)
- The candidates have visit official page and download Notification
- Eligible and interested candidates can check for the latest updates and can apply as per the eligibility
How to apply:
- Aspirants have to apply online
- Candidates have to visit the offices and take the application form of Jammu and Kashmir police board
- Applicants have to search for the notification and check all the details regarding applications
- Candidate has to fill the form by following instruction shown in the OMR form
- The candidates have filled the correct details
- Candidates have to attach all the required documents through scan as it shown in the instruction
- The applied candidates have to submit the application form
Application Fee- Rs.300/- in DD format from any J& K Bank/ Post Office payable to chief accounts officer PHQ, payable at Jammu/ Srinagar
Process of selection/recruitment:
The candidates have to qualify(cut off marks) the written examination. The aspirants, who have qualified the test, are called for the written test, physical test and medical test along with the certificate verification process.
Applicants completed 10th and 12th( of recognized board)
For more other details like syllabus, exam date admit cards details and application dates candidates have to wait for the official notification to release by the JKP and the official page@ http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/
Beginning Of Application FormAvailability – 15.11.2016
Last date of form Submission- 13th Dec 2016