Business and Commerce ministry of govt. of India has invited application from the graduate applicant for the post of Accountant, Account Officer and Clerk. They are going to conduct Joint Employment Test to fill up 1535 posts. All interested applicants are advised to apply on or before 30th May 2016. We are providing few details regarding the application form like age bound, application procedure, educational requirement, application fee etc. All are briefed below in the editorial, please go through once.
Applicant will get Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- as remuneration. It is as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduate degree or Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to same academic qualification from any well-known university or Institute approved by Indian govt.
Applicant’s age should be least of 18 years but not more than 37 years of age. Age relaxation will also applicable as according to the govt. rules.
Applicant has to credit Rs 600 as an application fee who are I unreserved category or belongs to OBC category. And all other which comes under reserved category need to pay Rs 450 as a registration from fee.
Applicant will be evaluated on the base of written exam which is to be conducted after completion of application procedure.
- Contenders has to relocate to the certified web address of organization that is given below.
- Then at its home screen you will get a tab as “Vacancies” to apply online.
- Then look for the link “JET Lekhpal Exam 2016” and proceed further on clicking the option “Apply”.
- One has to declare all required details in the blank form without any errors.
- Also upload the latest coloured picture and signature at its defined slots.
- After declaration of all details; proceed for payment of registration fee accordingly.
- Then submit all and have the print of application form and payment receipt.
JET Lekhpal Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Hall Ticket 2016:
Hall Ticket for JET Lekhpal will be available before 10 to 15 days of written test. Admit card constitutes exam date, place details, and directives to be followed during exam. Date on which written exam to be organized will be declared very soon on its web address. Exam pattern and syllabus also be available on its web portal for preparation of exam.
Important Dates and Links:
Online Application End Date: 30th May 2016
Official Site: www.jetexam.in