JEST 2016 Notification, jest application form 2016, jest exam date 2016, jest entrance 2016 notification, jest entrance 2016 prospectus
JEST Application Form 2016 has released for those candidates who are willing to seek admission in PhD / Integrated PhD Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science in one of the reputed Institutes. Good news for all those who were waiting for JEST Application form JEST 2016 application forms has released now interested candidates can apply application from 1st November 2015 onwards.
JEST Application Form 2016 Notification
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is a screening test that conducts to provide admission to candidates in Ph.D. and Integrated Ph.D. programme in Physics and Theoretical Computer Science (TCS) or Neuroscience in leading research colleges / institutions. JEST exam is organised by various research institutions. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune has organised the JEST during last year. Mainly for two subjects physics and theoretical computer science JEST exam is organised. Thus candidates who are eligible and interested can apply application before the last date which is 15th December 2015.
JEST Application Form 2015 Details
Organisation Name: Indian Institute of Science Education and research, Pune
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2016
Course: Ph.D and Integrated Ph.D in Physics and Theoretical Computer Science or Neuro science
No. of Colleges Participating: 29
Exam Date: 15th Feb 2016
Educational Qualification: From any recognised university candidates should have passed post graduation degree in relevant stream.
- For Physics:candidates should have completed B.Tech / BE / B.SC /M.Sc. in related stream
- For Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience:candidates should have completed M.E. / M.Sc / M.C.A / M.Tech in required stream and M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics), Tech/ BE / M.C.A in Computer Science.
- For more details and information regarding educational qualification refer notification at official website
- For general and OBC application fee for JEST Examination is Rs 300/-
- For SC / ST application fee for JEST Exam 2015 is Rs 150/-
- Candidates can pay application fee through online by SBI Icollect facility or can also pay by using debit card / credit card / SBI net banking.
JEST 2015 Application Procedure:
Only through online mode candidates can apply for JEST Examination, below given procedure how to apply application for JEST 2015 Exam through online at official website.
- Visit to the official website of JEST www.jest.org.in
- At the home page Press on the link “register to appear for the exam” link
- After completion of registration process it gives email to candidate with login details
- Using login details log in to JEST 2016 Application
- Correctly fill all required details in application form
- After filling click on submit button
- Upload scanned photo and scanned signature
- Pay the application fee in prescribed format
- Download and take the print of application for future use
JEST 2016 Exam Pattern:
JEST Exam is organised for only two subjects Physics and Theoretical Computer Science (TCS). In JEST 2016, the questions for this JEST Exam will be from the general syllabus of Graduation and Post-Graduation level.
- The Question Paper will be in English language.
- The time duration foe JEST 2016 exam is 180 minutes.
- Question paper consists of objective questions with Multiple Choice
- The JEST Exam is for total 100 marks.
Physics question paper contains two sections, their will be 25 questions in first section contains each carry 1 marks whereas in section two their are 25 questions each question holds 3 marks.
Questions for JEST Physics are from M.Sc physics and basics courses classical mechanics, mathematics, electromagnetic theory, statistical mechanics, quantum mechanics and some other topics like nuclear physics, condensed matter physics, electronics etc.
Candidates can download JEST 2016 Exam syllabus from official website.
- Online registration start from: 1stNovember 2015
- Online applications closes on : 15thDecember 201
- Exam Date: 15thFebruary 2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Admit card releasing date: after 30th Jan 2016
- JEST 2015 Result date: 20th March 2016