Jadavpur University Recruitment has depicted a staffing notification for the post of Non-Teaching posts under Employment Notification NO: A2/C/ 2 /2016. Total number of openings will be 211. Applicant can apply for the position in a prearranged format before closing. Detailed information is briefed below:
Jadavpur Univ Jobs 211 Non Teaching Staff Application 2016 Eligibility
|S.No||Designation||No. of Openings|
|1||Assistant Librarian Gr.-II||8 Posts|
|2||Technical Assistant Gr.-II||15 Posts|
|3||Junior Mechanic||63 Posts|
|4||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist||62 posts|
Junior Mechanic & Junior Assistant cum Typist – Rs. 7,200/- to Rs. 25,400/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,300/-
Store-Keeper: Rs. 7,200/- to Rs. 25,400/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,100/-
Assistant Librarian & Technical Assistant: Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 28,300/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-
Peon & Helper: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 18,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/-
- For Junior Mechanic: Applicant must hold H.S./SF. Also have completed their ITI certification in relevant trade or equivalent exam from govt. standard institution.
- For Junior Assistant-cum-Typist: Applicants should possess Higher Secondary or its corresponding Examination standard by the Council of Higher Secondary Education. Also have typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- For Assistant Librarian Gr.-II: Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree followed by Diploma/Degree in Library Science.
- For Technical Assistant Gr.-II: Contenders should possess B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering by the State Council of Technical Education.
- For Store-Keeper: Applicants must pass their graduation in any discipline with experience in the maintenance of Engineering, Science, or any other stores.
- For Peon: Applicants must have completed their Class VIII class but not above Class IX.
- For Helper: Applicants must have completed their Class VIII standard but not above Class IX.
Candidate’s age must be in between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st Jan 2015. Relaxation in age for OBC candidates will be of 3 years and of 5 years for Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt. rule.
- Applicants will be charged Rs 250 as an examination fee for those who belongs to unreserved or general category.
- And those who belongs to SC/ ST/ DA categories will be charged Rs 125 as an application fee.
Applicant has to login to the Jadavpur University website www.jaduniv.edu.in. Then aspirants have to download the application form. One has to fill the application form and attach all essential documents together with the form and send all documents through registered post before 1st Mar 2016 at the address mentioned below:
Post-Box No. 12026, Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700 002.
Non-teaching staff Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern Availability:
Applicant can get their admit card once the application procedure will done. It will be published on its certified website. It will constitutes all examination related information i.e. venue details, exam dates and time, roll number, registration etc. Exam pattern and syllabus will also be published soon.
Notification released Date: 4th Feb 2014
Application Submission Date: 1st March 2016
Certified Website: www.jaduniv.edu.in.