JAC 10th supplementary result 2017, Jharkhand Xth Compartment Result 2017, Jharkhand matric supply result 2017, JAC inter supple result 2017, Jharkhand inter supple results 2017, JAC inter revaluation results 2017, Jharkhand board inter results 2017.
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) as usual every year this academic year 2017 – 2018 also conducted the exams class 10th main exams in the month of March of 2017. The results for the 10th class board exams was published in the month in April 2017. The majority of students appeared for the exam and more than 10,12,581 students appeared for the Jharkhand Board exam.
JAC Xth Results 2017, Jharkhand Board Inter Supplementary
The students have also passed in large number the students who have failed in the exam can write the supplementary exam and now are waiting for the results to release which will be released on the official website.
About The JAC Board:
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) was established for holding and conducting the examination of Secondary education, Intermediate education, Sanskrit education, Madrasa education and for prescribing courses and for carrying out such other duties assigned to the council by the state government from time to time.
The students who have failed in one or two subjects after the release of main results of 10th class can appear for the re-exam called supplementary exam which will be conducted by the JAC in the month of the July 2017 and the results for those exams will be released most probably in the month of September-October 2017. For more details check below.
Details and Important Dates for JAC Compartmental Result 2017:
- Name of the Board – Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC).
- Name of the Examination – 10th Class Board Exam.
- Date of the Exam – March 2017 (main exam).
- Result Declaration Date – April 2017.
- Date of Supplementary Exam – In the month of July 2017.
- Release Date of Supplementary Result – in the month of September 2017.
- Official Website :- www.jac.nic.in
How to check the JAC 10th Supply Result 2017:-
- The Student should first visit the official website of Jharkhand.
- Find the “Result” tab.
- Click on that and search JAC Secondary Examination Result 2017.
- Then enter the details like Roll Code and Roll Number in the prescribed box.
- Hit the submit button and it will appear on the screen.
- Now you can check the results and download pdf file in the system.
- Take the print out for future use for getting admissions in the colleges.
For more details and current update about Revaluation Result, the student has to regularly visit the official web site of JAC or they can get the latest information on our home page.