ISRO Recruitment 375 Jobs Scientist/ Engineer Notification 2016 Apply Online:-
A latest central government job notification has been released by Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) for recruitment 375 vacancies in the department of space as Scientists /Engineer Posts of Electronics, Mechanical, and computer science field. The applications are invited from all Indian citizens, by online mode through an advertisement number ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2016.
Candidates who are willing to apply for ISRO recruitment 2016 should meet all eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, steps to apply for application form are given in detailed format to the aspirants in our article.
ISRO Scientists/ Engineer notification details:-
- Organization name :- Indian Space Research Organization
- Department name : – Space
- Advertisement number :- ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2016.
- Exam name :- ISRO 375 Scientists/ Engineer notification 2016
- Number vacancies :- 375 posts
- Posts name :- Scientists/ Engineer
- Content :- Publish of notification
- Official website:- isro.gov.in
The candidates who are interested can check details about number post available and reserved category details are given in detailed format.
|S.number||Post number||Postcode||Number of posts||Reserved posts|
|1||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics]||BE 001||216||13 posts reserved for persons with Disabilities (08 – OH, 05-HH|
|2||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]||BE 002||109||10 posts reserved for persons with Disabilities (05 – OH, 04-HH & 1-VH)|
|3||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]||BE 002||50||4 posts reserved for persons with Disabilities (01 – OH, 02-HH & 1-VH)|
Essential education:- Concerned candidates should have certificates of BE / B.tech or its equivalent from the recognized university or board with aggregate marks.
Age bar:- Applicants should have 35 years of age as per 25th May 2016 for more information regarding ex- serviceman and age relaxation is given in the advertisement.
Technique of selection:- The candidates will be selected based on
- Written test conducted by officials of ISRO
- Then qualified candidates will be followed by Interview.
Pay scale:- The selected candidates will be paid remuneration as per post wise that will be Rs. 15600 to Rs, 39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5400.
Procedure to apply for ISRO Scientists/ Engineer Notification 2016:-
- The contenders first have visited the official website of ISRO.
- Then after reaching the home page, click on recruitment tab
- Hit on appropriate link of ISRO Scientists/ Engineer application 2016
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility
- Then fill up the application form with required details of applicants
- At last, submit the form and take the print for future use and reference.
Exam pattern, syllabus and admit card:-
The officials of ISRO will upload the exam pattern for written test and topics covered in the detailed format in portal link till than candidates can start preparing from previous year’s model papers. As soon as the ISRO releases the same will be hosted at our article also.
|Online registration starts from||05th May 2016|
|Last date of registration||25th May 2016|
|Exam date||03rd July 2016|
Note:- For more details and latest updates about ISRO stay connected to our articles.