ipu last counselling in b.sc(h),ipu counselling procedure,b.sc (hons) nursing ipu counselling date,ipu b.sc last date for registration,ipu counselling date for bsc nursing,ipu counselling 2015,ggsipu merit list for counselling,ipu B.Sc Nursing first counselling 2015,ipu 1st counselling 2015,ggsipu cut off cet code 115
The IPU will issues the rank card for the qualified candidates only, the university will releases the merit list based on candidates ranks to conduct the counselling. The IPU will organises the counselling for the qualified candidates strictly based on merit list prepared by the counselling authorities of IPU. IPU conducts both online counselling and off line counselling.
IPU B.Sc (hons) Nursing Counselling 2015
Those candidates who has declared qualified and shortlisted in the merit list should attend the counselling to seek admission in IPU at given schedule at counselling center with all original documents. Counselling is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in various professional medical courses. To participate for the online counselling candidates has to pay the counselling fee Rs 1000/- as a registration fee to attend the online counselling.
Documents requires at the time of BSc Nursing counselling
Admit card of PIU CET 2015
DD on name of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi.
Rank card / score card of IPU CET 2015
Caste / community certificate for SC / ST / OBC candidates
Medical fitness certificate
Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
Counselling call letter IPU CET 2015
Four to six colour pass port size photographs
If any other documents mentioned in the call letter
After the verification is completed candidates will be given back their original certificates.
Seat allotment :
Based on merit list and vacant seat and choice list filled by the candidates seat will be allotted to the candidates. Those candidates who has allotted seat has to report to the allotted institute to confirm the seat and should pay the admission fee in the given time. If fail or not contact to the college on given date and time candidates seat will be cancelled without any notice.
For St Stephen’s Hospital and college of Nursing and Lakshmi Bai Batra college of Nursing
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing course
Admission fee : Rs 45000/-
For Dr RML Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital and college of Nursing, College of Nursing
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing course
Admission fee : Rs 20625/-
Important Dates for B.Sc (hons) Nursing counselling
First Round of counselling
- 3rd June to 9th June choice filing dates
- 12th June to 14th June 2015 seats are allotted to the candidates
- 15th June to 17th June 2015 candidates who allotted seat should pay fee in between this dates
- 15th June to 20th June 2015 candidates should report to the allotted college
- 18th June to 20th June 2015 candidates can withdraw from allotted seat / admission
- Second round of counselling
- 15th June to 21st June 2015 change of choice after reporting for 1st counselling
- 24th June to 26th June 2015 category wise seat allotment
- 27th June to 30th June 2015 candidates who allotted seat should pay fee in between this dates
- 27th June to 3rd July 2015 candidates should report to the allotted college
- 1st July to 3rd July 2015 candidates can withdraw from allotted seat / admission
- Second round of counselling offline / spot counselling
- 4th July 2015 display of open house counselling schedule
- 7th July to 16th July 2015 offline open house counselling