IOF Dehradun Workman Recruitment Application 138 Jobs 2016 Notification, Results
Indian Ordnance Factory has circulated notice regarding latest job notification for Workman and Labourer posts. There are nearly 138 openings in the department of Indian Ordnance Factory. Candidates who are searching for latest central government jobs can utilize this opportunity of IOF. Applications will be accepted from all Indian citizens who are eligible for posts. The complete details about IOF workman and Labourer posts application process are clearly given in our article.
Here in this page, candidates can find the information regarding education qualification, age bound, the process of shortlisting, fee details, salary offered, and steps to apply for IOF Workman & Labourer recruitment 2016.
Stream wise vacancy details:-
|S.number||Posts name||Number of posts|
Education qualification for IOF jobs :-
Candidates who are going to apply for the posts of IOF should have to complete the graduation from recognized university or board. For more details check the official site.
Restriction of age:-
Applicants of Indian Ordnance Factory must have the age limits as per official notification that is
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Maximum age of 30 years
Contenders who wish to apply for Workman and Labourer posts of IOF should have to pay a certain amount as application fee which is mentioned at the official link.
Method of selection:-
Candidates who have applied for the IOF posts will be shortlisted and appointed based on interview only.
Stipend salary details:-
All appointed candidates for the posts of Workman and Labourer will be paid an impressive remuneration of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month plus grade pay of Rs. 1800.
Guidelines to apply for IOF 138 Workman and Labourer posts recruitment 2016:-
The aspirant who fulfills the stipulated eligibility criteria as per official notification of IOF has to follow the below given process for filling up the application form.
- Please visit official website of IOF – Indian Ordnance Factory that is www.ofbindia.gov.in
- After reaching the home page of IOF hit on “online recruitment” tab.
- Then click on apply online link for IOF 138 workman and Labourer posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode, with applicants information like personal, education details etc,
- Pay the application fee as per caste category you belong in online mode.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last, recheck the form and submit the form till the last date
- Take print out of it for sending to given address.
Address for posting:-
ADDL. General Manager,
Indian Ordnance Factory,
Raipur Dehradun-248008 (Uttarakhand).
Overview for IOF workman and Labourer posts recruitment 2016:-
|Conducting body||IOF – Indian Ordnance Factory|
|No of Posts||138 posts|
|Post-Names||Workman and Labourer|
|Applying mode||Online only|
|Job location||Uttarakhand, India|
|Status||Release of notification|
|Opening date for applying||Started|
|Closing date||27th – Augusts 2016|
|Category||Central government jobs|
Note:- Candidates are advised to keep regular touch with our articles for more updates regarding the IOF recruitment notification.