Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Application MTS/Driver/Operator Results
Indian Navy has invited the recruitment notification for recruitment of 296 openings as Peon, Watchman, Cleaner, Washerman, Barber, Dresser, Ward Assistant and Lab Attendant, MTS, Driver, Operator posts for the current academic year 2016.
Interested candidates should first check the eligibility norms as per post wise separately given at our page. After confirming themselves about eligibility norms candidates has to fill up the application form in prescribed format. At last, submit the application form on or before the due date.
Vacancy details for Indian Navy MTS/ Operator Recruitment 2016:-
Multi tasking staff (Ministerial)
- Peon:- 54 posts
- watchman:- 35 posts
- Cleaner :- 157 posts
- Safaiwala:- 4 posts
- Watchman:- 2 posts
- Peon:- 1 post
Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Ministerial) (Mali, Barber & Ward Sahaika):– 5 posts
Multi tasking staff (Non-industrial)
- Washerman :- 1post
- Barber:- 1 post
- Dresser:- 2 posts
- Ward Assistant:- 6 posts
- Lab attendant:- 6 posts
- Civilian motor driver :- 14 posts
- Fire engine driver:- 01 post
- Telephone operator:- 1 posts
- Pest control worker:- 6 posts
Eligibility conditions for Indian Navy various jobs 2016:-
- Essential education:- Candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Navy should have to complete matriculation or its equivalent from recognized university or board. For some posts, candidates need to have training certificates as per posts wise mentioned clearly at official notification.
- Age bound:- Applicants of Indian Navy should satisfy the age limits as per Indian Navy that is the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age is as per post wise. Relaxation of age applies as per reserved caste category.
- Mode of selecting:- Candidates will be shortlisted by the selection panel of Indian Navy based on their performance in the following rounds.
⇒ Written examination
⇒ Personal interview
⇒ Document verification
- Salary paid:- All finalized candidates by Indian Navy will be paid good remuneration as per posts wise that will be ranging from R. 5200 and Rs. 20200 and plus grade pay as per post wise.
Exam pattern for all the posts:-
|S.number||Subject name||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||20|
|5||Awareness in relevant trade/field||20||20|
Instruction to fill up for Indian Navy jobs 2016:-
- Job hunters who are concerned with above-mentioned posts should fill up the application form.
- By taking A – 4 size paper sheet and write all required details.
- Name, Age details, Fathers Name, Qualification, Address, Contact Number etc.
- Attach all copies certificates as per posts wise and
- Keep all the documents in an envelope, and send to given address as post wise.
Address for posting :-
The Flag Officer,
Commanding-in-Chief (far-staff officers, civilian Recruitment Cell,
Headquarters Southern Naval Command,
Kochi -682 004
Address for posting :-
Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command,
Important Note:- Candidates should send the application form as per mentioned post to provided address in the official notification.
Dates to be remembered:- the Last date to submit the application form are 05th August 2016 as per posts.
Final words:- For further more updates and related information the candidates has to stay connected with our articles and also with the official website of Indian Navy.