Indian Navy Recruit Form June 2016 Officer Pilot Observer Apply
The Indian Navy Invites the Unmarried Men and Women to Join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers As Pilot/ Ob server for the course Commencing from June 2016 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala The interested candidate can apply for posts through Online or offline from official web site of the Indian Army.
Important Dates and Details about Navy Officer Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Board :- Indian Navy Officer
- Name of the Exam :- Navy Officer Form Pilot Observer Recruitment
- Job role :- Pilot and Observer
- Start Date of application :- 12th September 2015
- Last date of application :- 12th October 2015
- Official Web site :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Navy Officer Recruitment 2015 :-
- Education qualification :- BE B.tech in any Discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard minimum percentage is 60 % for Pilot and 55% for Observer
- Age limit :-
a)General Candidates 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1997; bothdates inclusive.(b) CPL Holders 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1991 and 01 Jul 1997; both dates inclusive.Note:- Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme
- Th other details about the Gender requirement and Physical Standard test is given in official web portal.
- The Pay Scale details are given below :-
- Selection Procedure is also given in detailed in official web portal of the Indian Navy army and then selected candidates will be SSB Service Selection Board.
The step by step Procedure is given in for the interested candidates in order to download the application form and fill it in the prescribed manner after reading the full notification carefully. then apply for post.
How to apply for Indian Navy Army Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates interested who are have click on Direct Link that is
- Enter the Indian Navy Army Recruitment 2015
- Read the full notification about Eligibility Criteria
- Fill the form about the applicant like name,date of birth, etc..
- Submit form and take soft copy for future use and reference.
- For more details and latest updates the candidates has to regularly visit the official web site of Indian navy army.
Candidates can check our websites for getting details regarding admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, cutoff marks, results, previous question paper, answer key etc.