Indian Army has revealed that they are going to organize recruitment rally in January and February 2016 at different Headquarters,Recruiting Zones:- Jalandhar/ Patiala, Jaipur, Chennai / Vizag, Lucknow / Varanasi, Bangalore, Pune / Nagpur, Shillong / Silchar, Danapur / Muzaffarpur, GRD Kunraghat / GRD Ghoom, Shillong / Aizawl/ Narangi, Ambala / Hamirpur and Kolkata / Berhampore. Applicants who have completed their education till 8th, 10th or 12th class can appear for the recruitment rally.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification 2016-17 HQ ZONE Dates, Centre
Full details are provided in its recruitment application ARO wise in the published notification. So, read all the stated details and provisions for the Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti Rally and then apply consequently as per requirement.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army:
In accordance with Indian Army Recruitment Rally Standards educational requirement depends on the post offered;
- Applicants must have accomplished Matriculation (10th) with at least 45% marks if they are applying for Soldier (General Duty)
- If an applicant wants to apply for Soldier (Technical); they must have to accomplish their 12th or Intermediate Exam in Science discipline with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% aggregate marks together with 40% marks in each one.
- Applicant must hold their 12th or Intermediate Exam in any of the streams in between Arts or Commerce or Science with 50% aggregate marks and the minimum of 40% marks in each one.
- Applicant should have studied the subjects English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 10th or 12th with 40% marks in each subject. If an applicant holds graduation degree then it should be with Mathematics and English as the compulsory subject in B.Sc.
- The educational requirement constitutes of 40% marks in Class 10th or 12th is waived off for the post of Soldier Clerk or Store Keeper Technical.
- And those will apply for Soldier Nursing Assistant position; one should hold 12th or Intermediate in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as obligatory subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks and the minimum of 40% in each subject.
Applicants, minimum age limit should be of 17 ½ years and a maximum of 21 years for those who are applying for the post of Soldier General Duty , and age should be in between 17 ½ to 23 years for all other offered posts as on the date of recruitment rally.
All applicants who are concerned in the Indian Army Jobs are recommended to apply online on or earlier to 15 days from recruitment rally www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After completion of application procedure; one can download their hall ticket from army certified website and attend the rally with admit card and all applicable leaflets certificates.
Chennai / Vizag ARO, Tamilnadu:
Venue of Recruitment Rally: Kakinada
District Covered: Srikakulam, Vizianagram, Yanam, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari & Krishna