Indian Air Force (IAF) has depicted that they are going to appoint the applicant for 226 vacant positions as Multi-Tasking Staff, LDC and many more Posts. The recruitment drive is for all over India. Location details along with other stuff are mentioned in the notification. The applicant is advised to apply for the positions as per their location choice. Other essential details related to the vacancies are stated below:
Indian Air Force IAF Recruitment 226 MTS Clerk 2016 Jobs, Notification
- Blacksmith and Welder
- Wireless Operator Mechanic
- Machine Tool Setter and Operator
- Fitter Mechanical Transport
- AC Mechanic
- Leather Worker
- Draughtsman Grade-II
- Store Superintendent
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Mess Staff
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Ayah/Ward Sahayika
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
- Age of candidate should be least of 18 years and extreme of 27 years who are going to apply for LDC and Fireman Post. And those who are applying for other than LDC and Fireman Post must be in between 18 to 25 years of age as on the last date of receipt of online application.
- Whereas Relaxation in the upper limit age of OBC category Non-creamy layer applicant is 3 years.
- Relaxation in the maximum age limit of SC, ST category applicant is 5 years and 10 years relaxation in age for physically handicapped applicant.
- For departmental employees; it should be like
- Unreserved – 40 years
- OBC – 43 years
- SC/ST – 45 years
All contenders are exempted from paying any kind of application fee.
Academic qualification requirement will totally depend on the post offered. Some post requires higher education, some require basic education. Selection will also depend on post offered; like for Fireman post, physical measurement and medically fit applicant is required. And most of the post requires experience in their respective trades. For more information; please read out the notification carefully before applying.
The applicants who are eligible for the post have to go through the written exam. The written exam will be followed by the physical measurement test, Skill test, Trade test, Practical test etc.; whichever will be applicable as according to post demands.
IAF MTS Clerk 2016 Exam Pattern and syllabus:
The written exam will be of objective type and constitute the subject General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, English and General Awareness. The question paper will be bilingual.
Concerned applicants can apply in prearranged format for the above-stated position. One has to type their application form together with all essential attested stuff. All has to send their application in an envelope and mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………AND CATEGORY……………” at the address mentioned in the notification. The application should reach the destination on or before 1st May 2016.
List of Documents:
Disability Certificate (If applicable)