The most prolonged and presumed employment notification to appoint applicant at the post of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be declared soon. Selection procedure will be same as last year i.e. on the basis of written test accompanied of two stages i.e. Prelims Test and Mains Test. Then followed by Interview session and scrutiny of documents together on the same day. IBPS is providing best applicant to the banking sector every year at officer and clerk grades for different positions and different departments.
IBPS Notification PO/ MT 6 Apply Online 2016 Eligibility, Last Date
In this editorial; we are giving you all details related to the prescribed test in summarizing form. You will be aware of the application procedure, examination date, examination fee and other stuff. Most probably, the notification will be exposed in the month of July or August. It will the sixth edition of employment.
Applicant must hold his or her Graduation degree in any stream or correspond to the same from any standard university, accredited by Govt. of India. The pursuing applicant can also apply for the position but at the moment of scrutiny of documents; one must have to produce degree certificate.
- Applicant’s age must be least of 20 years and the maximum of 30 years for those who belongs to Open or General Category.
- Relaxation in age will be also being valid for the applicant who belongs to any reserved category. Duration will depend on the category to which the applicant belongs.
Procedure to apply Online:
- Kindly, check the certified web address of IBPS and find out the link to apply for the sixth edition of PO/MT .
- But formerly go through all the instruction considerately.
- You will find out the label “Click here to Apply Online for CWE – PO/MT (CWE-PO/MT-VI)”.
- And then navigate your mouse to the link “Click here for New Registration” to register yourself.
- In the displayed window; a blank form will active where you have to mention all obligatory details at their respective fields.
- On successful submission of details Registration, Number and Password will be produced mechanically for further login.
- Now next label will be initiated for uploading scanned snap and signature.
- After the declaration of all particular, professional and academic details please submit all details.
- At the last stage, you have to remit prescribe amount as an application fee which can be completed using Net banking, Debit Cards or Credit Cards etc.
- On the successful deposition of payment, an e-receipt will be produced. Please have the prints of paid E-receipts and filled application for future use.
Significant Dates and website (Tentative Dates):
Online Registration: 26th July 2016
Online Fee deposition: 13th August 2016
Call letter Download(Preliminary Exam): October 2016 onwards
Online Written Examination(Preliminary Exam):16, 22 and 23 October 2016
Result Declaration of CWE test:October 2016
Call letter Download(Mains Exam): October 2016
Online Written Examination(Mains Exam):20 November 2016
Result Declaration of CWE (Mains Exam): November 2016
Call letters Download for Interview:December 2016
Interview Session: January 2016
Web Address: www.ibps.in