htet 2017 admit card, htet admit card 2017, htet hall ticket download 2017, download htet 2017 admit card, Haryana tet
HTET Admit Card 2017 Haryana TET Hall Ticket Download Exam Date
Haryana Board of Secondary Education has invited the application for the Teacher Eligibility Test for the interested candidates and the process of application has been completed in the month of 30th Dec 2017. The test is conducted to find eligibility of the candidates for being appointed at PGT, TGT, PRT teachers in Govt. schools.Now the latest news is the Latest news is the release of Admit card for the HTET 2017.
About the Haryana Board notification 2017:-
The Haryana Board will conduct various exams for the interested in order to recruit eligible and talented candidates for the different fields or post as per requirement. Now the Haryana Board of Secondary Education Has released the Latest notification for the recruitment of the various vacancies to appoint at PGT, TGT, PRT teachers in Govt. schools.
The candidates have applied in the large number and the process of application has been completed in the month of Dec 2016. Now the candidates are waiting for the Admit card for the HTET 2017 which will released the Board at the official web site of Haryana from 16th January 2017 and the exam will be conducted on 2nd Feb 2017.
Details and Important dates of HTET Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of the Board : – Board of Secondary Education Haryana
- Name of the exam : – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Dates :- 2nd Feb 2017
- Status : – Release of 16th Jan 2017
- Official web site :-htet.nic.in
Exam Date for HTET 2017:-
HTET Exam Duration for written test is 2 hours 30 Minutes. It will be held in two sessions and on two days.
- Level – 1 (PRT – Class I-V) : 30-08-2015 (10.30 AM to 01.00 PM) Sunday
- Level – 2 (TGT – Class V TO VIII) : 30-08-2015 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM)
- Level – 3 (PGT – Lecturer) : 31-08-2015 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM) Monday
Qualifying for HTET 2017:-
- For all Categories except SC/ST/PWD: 60% (90 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently disabled/Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile: 55% (83 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently disabled/Physically Challenged of Other State: 60% (90 Marks)
How to download the Admit Card for the HTET 2017 :-
- The candidate should first click on Direct link in order to download the call Letter for HTET 2015
- That is htet.nic.in click on it
- Then enter the Admit card for Haryana TET for 2017
- After the display of the Call letter enter your registration details like Name, Date of Birth, etc..
- Take print out for future use and reference.
The Admit card gives the details about the date, Time place of the examination and it is compulsory to carry the admit card to examination center on the prescribed date. For more details and information the candidates has to visit the regularly the official web site of Haryana.