htet 2015 admit card 2015, htet admit card 2015, htet hall ticket download 2015, download htet 2015 admit card
HTET Admit Card 2015 htet.nic.in Hall Ticket Download:-
Haryana Board of Secondary Education has invited the application for the Teacher Eligibility Test for the interested candidates and the process of application has been completed in the month of July 2015. The test is conducted to find eligibility of the candidates for being appointed at PGT, TGT, PRT teachers in Govt. schools.Now the latest news is the Latest news is the release of Admit card for the HTET 2015.
About the Haryana Board notification 2015 :-
The Haryana Board will conduct various exams for the interested in order to recruit eligible and talented candidates for the different fields or post as per requirement. Now the Haryana Board of Secondary Education Has released the Latest notification for the recruitment of the 242 vacancies to appoint at PGT, TGT, PRT teachers in Govt. schools. The candidates have applied in the large number and the process of application has been completed in the month of July 2015. Now the candidates are waiting for the Admit card for the HTET 2015 which will released the Board at official web site of Haryana from 18th August 2015 and the exam will be conducted in the month of the September 2015.
Details and Important dates of HTET Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Board :- Board of Secondary Education Haryana
- Name of the exam :- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Dates :- 30th and 31st August 2015
- Status :- Release of 18th August 2015
- Official web site :-htet.nic.in
Exam Date for HTET 2015 :-
HTET Exam Duration for written test is 2 hours 30 Minutes. It will be held in two sessions and on two days.
- Level – 1 (PRT – Class I-V) : 30-08-2015 (10.30 AM to 01.00 PM) Sunday
- Level – 2 (TGT – Class V TO VIII) : 30-08-2015 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM)
- Level – 3 (PGT – Lecturer) : 31-08-2015 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM) Monday
Qualifying for HTET 2015 :-
- For all Categories except SC/ST/PWD: 60% (90 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently disabled/Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile: 55% (83 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently disabled/Physically Challenged of Other State: 60% (90 Marks)
How to download the Admit Card for the HTET 2015 :-
- The candidate should first click on Direct link in order to download the call Letter for HTET 2015
- That is htet.nic.in click on it
- Then enter the Admit card for HTET for 2015
- After the display of the Call letter enter your registration details like Name, Date of Birth, etc..
- Take print out for future use and reference.
The Admit card gives the details about the date, Time place of the examination and it is compulsory to carry the admit card to examination center on the prescribed date. For more details and information the candidates has to visit the regularly the official web site of Haryana.