HPGCL Recruitment Asst Engineer (Electrical/ Civil) Notification 2016 Apply Online
Haryana Power Utilities has announced the public notice for recruitment of Assistant engineer in electrical and civil cadre for coming the academic year 2017. Interested candidates should start applying for the application form in given format as per official notification. After checking the eligibility criteria then aspirants has to submit the application form on or before the due date. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – GATE for 2017.
Willing candidates should first ensure themselves about eligibility conditions for HPU vacancies as Assistant engineer in a different discipline.
Notification detail for Haryana Power Utilities 2016:-
- Conducting body:- HPU – Haryana Power Utilities
- Exam name:- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – GATE.
- A number of vacancies:- will be given shortly.
- Posts name:- Assistant Engineering (electrical/ civil cadre)
- Academic year:- 2017
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Website:- www.gate.iiter.ernet.in (or) www.hpvn.gov.in
- Education qualification:- Candidates applying for the HPU – Haryana Power Utilities should have the education qualification from recognized university with good academic records, as per posts wise for the assistant engineer in different streams.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of HPU should satisfy the age limits as per official notification of HPU that is the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 42 years as per Haryana government norms. Age relaxation applies as per government norms.
- Selection of candidates:- will be based on the merit list of GATE – 2017 and also based on academic records of candidates.
- Pay scale:- Shortlisted candidates will be paid good remuneration as per post they are selected ranging from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and plus grade pay of Rs. 5400.
Procedure of applying:-
Desired and willing candidates who want to join HPU – Haryana Power Utilities for the present academic year 2016. Candidates should first apply for GATE – Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2017 which will be conducted by IIT every year. so all those candidates who have passed or qualified in GATE 2017 can start applying for the HPU vacancy details.
Tentative Schedule for GATE 2017 :-
|1||Online application starts for GATE 2017||September 1st, 2016|
|2||Closing date of application||October 4th, 2016|
|3||Admit card for interface printing||January 5th, 2017|
|4||Announcement of results||March 27th, 2017|
Final words:- Candidates may keep visiting the HPU Website www.hpvn.gov.in for more details about a number of posts, recruitment details, and registration details will be uploaded in the month of April 2017.