Haryana Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 Exam Date :-
Applicants who are in search of Exam pattern and syllabus for Haryana Police Constable which has been discharged by the Police department of Haryana in the official link.
Latest news for people who are concerned about Police jobs. Haryana Police Department has circulated the application for recruitment of 369 vacancies in field of Police Department as Constables for current assessment year 2016. Aspirants interested can fill form through official link of Haryana.
Key Points for HSSC 396 Constables vacancies Recruitment 2016:-
- Name of Organization :- (HSSC )Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam:- HSSC Police Constables 369 vacancies recruitment 2016
- Vacancies :- 369 posts
- Job role :- Constables
- Portal link :- www.hssc.gov.in
Essentials for HSSC Police Constable Jobs 2016 :-
|1||Starting date of online application||20th Mary 2016|
|2||End date of application||21st June 2016|
|3||Exam date||will be given shortly|
Process of Selection will be based on :-
Physical Screening Test
Knowledge Test or written test
Scrutiny of Documents
Physical Measurement Test
Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST) wil include the following points as
Candidates Test distance Time limit
Male 5.0 KM 25 minutes Female 2.5 KM 15 minutes Ex.-serviceman 2.5 KM 13 minutes
The candidate after satisfy the PST should under the following process
Male Female Ex.-Servicemen Marks 25 min 15 min 13 min 10 24 min 14 min 12 min 11 23 min 13 min 11 min 12 22 min 12 min 10 min 13 21 min 11 min 09 min 14 20 min 10 min 08 min 15
- Knowledge Test (Written)
Haryana Police Constables 2016 exam pattern :-
- The paper contains 100 questions of Multiple choice questions or Objective
- For 100 marks each question
- With 60 marks each
- Duration will be 2 hours
- There will be a,negative marking
HSSC Haryana Police Constables 2016 Exam syllabus :-
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs
- Numerical Ability
- Regional Ability
- For more details about subjects covered and question coming should search in web site for previous year model papers and download for study and prepare well.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Height in cms (Male) Height in cms (Female) Marks
- Interview-cum-Personality Test:- Candidates shall be called for Interview–cum-Personality Test on the basis of their combined scores in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test upto three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
For more changes and updates the aspirants has to check in portal link of Haryana.