Gujarat TET 2016 Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility-
Gujarat State Education Board has recently released the notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (2016) through the entrance exam. The applicants will be selected as a Primary Level (I- V) and junior Level (V- VIII) after the completing of all process. So the applicants who want to apply for this job vacancy the download the advertisement from the official website @ www.ojas.guj.nic.in. The online application form will started the Gujarat State Education Board in the month of July 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat State Education Board (TET) 2016-
For Primary Level (I- V)- Candidate must have passed 12th or it’s equivalent with 45% marks and those who are in final year degree/ Diploma Course they can also apply.
For Secondary Teachers (V- VII)- Aspirants who have completed his BA/B.Sc with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified applicants are eligible.
- Gen/ OBC category applicants needs to pay 600/- through the online mode.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants must have paid 300/- through the online mode from the credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Age Limit– Those applicants who wished to apply for this job they should have completed his age between 21- 40 years. For reserved category will get age relaxation rule by the Government of Gujarat.
Selection process- Those who will apply for this exam they will be selected based on the gain marks in written test and personal interview.
Procedure to apply for Gujarat TET 2016 Application form-
- Applicants will have to visit the official website of @ www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- At the home page click on the TET 2016 and register by entering appropriate details.
- Upload the recent photo and signature and click on submit.
- Pay application fee and print this application form for future use.
Important Link & Dates-
- Online Application Form will start on : July, 2016
- Late date for submitting Online Application Form: August, 2016
Download here advertisement-
Click here to apply online-