Goa Shipyard Trainee Syllabus, Admit Card 2016 Apply Online
Latest news about exam pattern, syllabus and admit card release date procedure to download is given at our article about Goa Shipyard notification check below.
Recently, Goa Shipyard has announced the latest recruitment notification for recruitment of 231 trainees as Junior supervisor posts in the canteen, shipwright, safety for the current academic year 2016 through an advertisement. Applications are accepted from all Indian citizens who are 12th passed and eligible candidates are applying for the large number.
Prospective candidates after applying for posts will be checking for exam pattern, syllabus and admit card release date information is made available check below.
Goa shipyard 231 notification details 2016:-
- Conducting body:- Goa Shipyard
- Exam name:- Goa Shipyard 231 Trainee recruitment notification 2016.
- Advertisement no. :- 01/ 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 231 posts
- Job role:- Trainee and various posts
- Mode of applying:- online only
- Article is about:- Publish of exam pattern, syllabus and admit card
- Official link:- http://www.goashipyard.co.in/
- The question paper compromise of two subjects
- Paper compromise of 200 marks
- Each question carries one mark
- There will be multiple choice question (MCQ)
- Time period to complete the exam is 2hours
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
Reasoning:- topics contains
Algebra, Differential Geometry, Differential Equations, Dynamics, Statistics, Basic Mathematics, Analytical Geometry, Calculus, Statics, Real Analysis, Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Percentages, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Time and Work, Decimals, Fractions, The relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers.
Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Grammar, Spot the error, Antonyms, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Sentence, structure, Spellings, Detecting Mis-spelt words, One-word substitutions, Idioms and phrases, Improvement, passage,Verbal Comprehension passage etc, Verbs, Adjectives, Clauses.
Indian History, Indian Polity, Important Dates and Events, Science & Technology, Countries and capitals, Science and innovations, World organizations, Famous Places in India, Books And Author, Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India, Indian National Movement, Indian Polity and Economy, World Geography and population.
Electromagnetic Theory, Electrical Instrumentation, Electronics Devices, Analog and Digital Electronics, Control Systems, Electrical Machines, Network Analysis, Power System Analysis & Control, Power System Protection, Power Electronics & Drives, Power Systems, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Switch Gear, and Protection etc.
Admit card details:-
Candidates after applying for the Goa shipyard notification will be checking for admit card/ hall ticket which will be made available on the official website that will be 15 days prior to the examination date and can also be downloaded from our link and steps to take print out is given clearly in our article.
Admit card compromise of candidates details like name, date of birth, exam name, date of exam. the time period of the exam and various guide lines for writing the exam is clearly given on admit cards.
Procedure to download admit card/ hall ticket:-
- Open the official website of Goa shipyard that is http://www.goashipyard.co.in/
- Then click on admit card tab in the home page of Goa shipyard.
- Click on appropriate link to Admit card Goa shipyard 231 vacancies recruitment 2016
- Fill up the application form in the given format about applicants details.
- Enter on Submit button application, takes print of it for future use and writing exam.
Dates to be remembered:-
- The last date of online application is- 07th June 2016.
- Admit card release:- which can be downloaded from 10 days before exam date.
Final note:-Candidates should stay in touch with our articles for more updates about Goa shipyard notification.