Goa Police SI/ Constable Notification, Eligibility 2016 Upcoming Jobs
GOA police Recruitment Board will declare official advt regarding the recruitment of constable, Sub-inspector 2016, and the aspirants who are waiting for the notification can read this page for the update. Here we have some of the details of GOA police SI/constable 2016 notification, eligible, application details and many important updates.
GOA police Recruitment Board invites the applicants through offline mode to fill vacancies. The aspirants who are eligible selected based on the written test PST and PET. The candidates have to wait for some more time for official notification, as per the official sources GOA police Recruitment Board will publish official notification shortly in the official web page.
Name of the org – GOA police Recruitment Board
Name of the vacant post – constable, Sub inspector
Notification status – Available shortly
How to apply online – The candidates must read the official advt and eligible candidates apply through offline. For more updates wait for an official notification to publish.
Goa Police Application fee: –
For the applicants of general category Rs.200/- only and
For the applicants of reserved category Rs.100/-
Education Qualification: –
Candidates must qualified secondary school examinations, HS/10th /12th/ graduation or any equal qualifications from any authorized board or university.
Age limit: –
Minimum and upper age limit available in the notification declared by GOA police Recruitment Board; however as per sources updates upper age limit must be 40 years
Pay Scale: –
Sub-inspector Post- will get Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800 per month + GP of Rupees 4200/-
Police constable – will get Rs.5200-20200/- + grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
Selection Process of Goa Police: –
- written exam,
- Physical Efficiency test and
- Personal interview.
Admit cards –
- Available 15 days before the test.
Goa Police constable Syllabus 2015 exam pattern:-
- Questions asked on General Knowledge – section carries 20 Marks
- Questions asked on General English :- section carries 20 Marks
- Questions asked on Mathematics :- section carries 20 Marks
- Questions asked on Logical Reasoning :- section carries 25 Marks
- Total exam paper carries 85 Marks.
Minimum cut-off –
- For candidate of general category: – 40 Marks
- For candidate of Sc/ST/OBC /Ex-servicemen:- 35 Marks
Exam pattern/model papers –
The written exam model papers/exam pattern available in the GOA police Recruitment Board official page candidates can download the PDF for reference at the time of preparation.
Standard of Physical Efficiency test:-
- Minimum Height of applicants – 168 cms
- Size of Chest Expansion 5 cms unexpanded…80 cms
- One KM running in 6.1/2 minutes
- Minimum Long Jump – 3.30 meters
- Minimum High jump – 1.05 meters
For more details visit the page of GOA police Recruitment Board