GCET Apply Online 2016 Eligibility, Notification & Syllabus Exam Dates
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa is going to conduct the Common Entrance Exam 2016 for those applicants who are interested to take admission in the Engineering Medical, and Architectural Colleges via this entrance exam. So applicants visit the official portal of www.dtegoa.gov.in And download the advertisement and check all the details like as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application/ Exam Fee etc. After that aspirants will filled the Application form online mode by entering the correct details. The application form will be accepted from March month 2016 and last date till April 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Technical Education, Goa GCET 2016-
Essential Qualification– Applicants have done their 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology etc.
Age Limit- Candidate must have completed his age as on 01/10/2015 should be 17 years.
Application/ Exam Fee for GCET 2016- All the aspirants who will filled his Application form they will need to pay Rs 1000/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
Way to Apply for GCET 2016 Application form-
- Candidates visit the Official site of Directorate of Technical Education, Goa @ www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Click GCET 2016 Application Form at the home page.
- Fill all the mandatory and correct Details required by the website.
- Download and filled GCET application Form 2016..
- Send the Application Form along with the generated Challan Form.
- Take another hard copy of this application form for future reference and send it by ordinary post to relevant address-Directorate of Technical Education, Bardez, Alto – Porvorim, Goa – 403521.
Key Details on the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa GCET 2016 Exam Syllabus and Pattern-
The Exam Paper of Goa Common Entrance Exam 2016 will be following as in manner-
- The Exam Paper will be consists of 4 Papers like as physics, mathematics, chemistry and biology
- There will multiple choice questions (MCQ) in the exam paper in which applicants will have to select right answers.
- There will be 75 No. of questions carry 120 marks total.
Key Details on the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa GCET 2016 Exam Admit Card and Results 2016-
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa will released soon the Admit Card to appeared in the exam, on the official portal soon, the applicants will get their Admit Card via online mode. After that aspirants will also get their Results by entering his Roll No.
Date to be Remember for GCET 2016-
- Availability of GCET 2016 Online Application Form: January 2016.
- Starting Date of receiving GCET 2016 Application Form: March 2016.
- Last date for submitting GCET 2016 Application Form: April 2016.
- Availability of Goa CET Hall Tickets: 2nd week of April 2016.
- Goa GCET Exam Dates: 10th & 11th May 2016.
- Goa GCET Result Declaration Date: May 2016.
Click here to visit the official website