gate 2016 notification, gate eligibility 2016, gate 2016 syllabus, gate 2016 online form, gate 2016 admit card, iit gate 2016 notification, iit gate 2016 prospectus
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016 notification declared very soon. It is the national level entrance test for candidate’s knowledge on aptitude in their respective filed/subjects of science, engineering and architecture for the admission in Post graduate engineering courses. GATE 2016 will conduct by joint committee of IITs and IISs. The interested candidates can apply for the GATE. Beside On GATE examination the admission into PG programmes of engineering i.e., M.E, M. Tech and direct PhD in IISs, IITs and other govt institutions will be conducted at national level. Even this score is used by public and private companies for employment purposes.
GATE 2016 Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Online Form
Candidates are also informed that the GATE application form not been declared yet, as soon as we will give update regarding GATE exam 2016 and update the information in this webpage. However we are providing the details of eligibility and application process and other details to help the aspirants.
Eligibility for the applying:
- The Candidates have, B. Technology , B. Architecture, B. Pharmacy ,E (recognized university)
- The bachelors of masters in any of the branch of Statistics, Science, Mathematics, and Computer or equivalent
- The candidates should have bachelor degree in field of science B. science post diploma, B.sc research or 4 year after 10+2
- The aspirants should have M.SC, five years in B.sc – Science program
The candidates who have qualified all the above examination are eligible for the application however the students of final year(who are pursuing above course in the last year) can also apply for the examination and they have submit certificate from Principal of their particular college or university.
Syllabus and also examination pattern:
The question is consist of total 65 questions and for the total of 100 marks, paper divided into subjects
|core subjects and engineering mathematics||55 question for the 85 marks|
|general aptitude||10 questions for the 15 marks|
Examination paper is consist of following type
- Multiple choice type questions(MCQ) this question have 4 option and each question may carry 1 or 2 marks
- Numerical answer type questions(NAQ)no choice is available in this question even this question carry 1 or 2 marks
Candidates have to visit the official page for applying and have to apply through GATE online application processing system (GOAPS)
- After opening the web page candidates have to enter the valid mail id and phone number
- Candidates will receive a user id and password to registration with help this candidates can fill the application from
- Candidates have to enter all the details like name, phone number and other, candidates should enter correct information at the time of applying
- Have upload the picture and signature along with relevant documents
- Paying of examination fee through online modes net banking, credit card, debit cards and e-challan
- Candidates can download admit cards from the same page after published the admit cards in page with help of user id and password
- For more details candidates can visit official page of GATE
For the official notification candidates can visit gate.iitk.ac.in however here we update the details regularly about the GATE 2016.