Directorate of Education has published the guideline for admission of EWS/DG category at entry level classes in private unaided recognised schools located in Delhi for upcoming session 2017-18. Now a day, education becomes the basic necessity of life. Everybody parents are worried about their child’s education. They want to give their 100% to build up their children future bright and dazzling.
EWS DG Admissions 2017-18, Cut Off List edudel.nic.in
The circular has been published in the month of January 10th 2017. It has already been started on 10th Jan 2017 and it will be closed on 31st February 2017. Parents those who are interested in applying are advised to visit the official website. Please every instructions mentioned on portal carefully before applying online or offline.
Overview of EWS DG Notification:
- Conducting Body: Directorate of Education (Govt of NCT of Delhi).
- Exam for: EWS & DG.
- Official Portal: www.edudel.nic.in
- Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
EWS Admission Criteria:
Some of the school has its own criteria like Management Quota, Written Test, Communication Skill, Interview, Parent’s Education Qualification, Marks secured in the previous class, Vegetarian, Non-Alcoholic, Non-Smoker, etc. Despite all few criteria are mentioned below:
- Admission shall be offered first to right scholars belonging to EWS and deprived group be located in within 1 KM of the precise school.
- In case the openings remain unfilled, scholars residing within 3 KM of the school shall be admitted.
- For other detailed info, please refer its official portal.
Parents can apply online or offline both using its portal till 31st January 2017. Please follow the below steps to apply:
- Please click on its legal web portal to download the application form or apply online.
- You will find a proper link related to with the same.
- Then you need to feed all required details in the blank application form.
- After fulfilling all details, one has to submit all.
- Then one has to take print out of the same. Or one can take a printout of blank application form and after fulfilling all details manually submit it in registered office.
EWS/DG Cut Off List:
Merit/Selection List will be declared once application procedure will be completed. And it will be published in between 28th Feb to 15th March 2017 and it will be for those schools whose application procedure is done online. Merit list will be declared for those who have applied offline on the lottery basis. Seats have been occupied or not will be displayed on its web portal. 1st/2nd Cutoff List will update soon by the officials.
Documents submitted as resident proof:
- Ration card (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Parent’s Domicile
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill
- Child’s Aadhar card/UID card
For more details about EWS DG Admit Card and EDU DEL Result 2017 get in touch with us.
Admission Process Start Date: January 10, 2017
1st List of Selected Candidates (including waiting list): February 28, 2017
2nd List of Selected Candidates: March 15, 2017
Admission closing Date: March 31, 2017