EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NEW DELHI declared the Recruitment of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II and this time ESIC decided to fill total of 450vacant posts in various departments. The interested candidates can start applying from 5th of Oct 2015, and aspirants should note to apply only through online mode by visiting at www.esic.nic.in , we advice candidates to read this page before applying for the details like eligibility, vacancies details application fee/process and also selection process.
ESIC Recruitment 450 Insurance Medical Officer Notification 2015:
Organization name: EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NEW DELHI
Post name – Insurance Medical Officers
Total vacancies: 450 posts
Job location – NEW DELHI
Application mode- online
Website page: www.esic.nic.in
Starting date of online registration – 5th of Oct 2015
Closing date of online registration – 10th of Nov 2015
How to apply for the notification –
- Log in to official siteof EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, NEW DELHI at http://esic.nic.in/
- Find IMO 2015 notification link
- read the official advt
- Then all Eligible applicants start applying online and application fee
- Then take a copy of the print
- Direct link of online application forms http://esic.nic.in/
- For the more details of application process read the official advt
Application fee –
For All other categories- Rupees 300/-only
for the aspirants of SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – nil
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India-SBI and then take copy of print out through online application
Applicants Qualifications –
Educational qualification – candidate must read the page of the official advt of ESIC for the details of the educational qualification.
Age limit of applicants – upper age limit is 30 years as on 10th of Nov 2015 however age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidate
Recruitment process –written test and selected candidates called for the interview
Scale of Pay: Pay Band may be between Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Admit cardSyllabus & exam pattern- published soon after completion of application process and as per update available before 20 days of written test
Answer key –soon after completion of exam
Results and also cut-off– soon
For more updates click on – www.esic.nic.in