Directorate of Education has published the guideline for admission of EWS/DG category at entry level classes in private unaided recognized schools located in Delhi for upcoming session 2016-17. Now a day, education becomes basic necessity of life. Everybody parents are worried about their child’s education. They want to give their 100% to build up their children future bright and dazzling.
The circular has been published in the month of December on 25th 2016. It has already been started on 1st Jan 2016 and it will be closed on 5th February 2016. Parents those who are interested to apply are advised to visit its website www.edudel.nic.in. Please every instructions mentioned on portal carefully before applying online or offline.
edudel.nic.in Admissions 2016-17 EWS/DG Cat Cut Off List
EWS Admission Criteria:
Some of the school has its own criteria like Management Quota, Written Test, Communication Skill, Interview, Parent’s Education Qualification, Marks secured in previous class, Vegetarian, Non-Alcoholic, Non-Smoker, etc. Despite of all few criteria are mentioned below:
- Admission shall be offered first to right scholars belonging to EWS and deprived group be located in within 1 KM of the precise school.
- In case the openings remain unfilled, scholars residing within 3 KM of the school shall be admitted.
- For other detailed info, please refer its official portal.
Parents can apply online or offline both using its portal till 5th February 2016. Please follow the below mentioned steps to apply:
- Please click on its legal web portal www.edudel.nic.in to download the application form or apply online.
- You will find a proper link related to with the same.
- Then you need to feed all required details in the blank application form.
- After fulfill all details, one has to submit all.
- Then one has to take print out of the same. Or one can take printout of blank application form and after fulfilling all details manually submit it in registered office.
Documents submitted as resident proof:
- Ration card (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Parent’s Domicile
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill
- Child’s Aadhar card/UID card
EWS/DG Cut Off List:
Merit list will be declared once application procedure will be completed. And it will be declared between 15th Feb to 31st March 2016 and it will be for those schools whose application procedure is done online. Merit list will be declared for those who have applied offline on lottery basis. Seats have been occupied or not will be displayed on its web portal.
Admission Process Start Date: January 01, 2016
1st Cut Off declaration: February 15, 2016
2nd Cut Off declaration: February 29, 2016
Admission closing Date: March 31, 2016