DTU B.Tech Admissions 2016 Online Application Procedure:
Delhi Technological University – DTU will soon declare the admission notification of B.TECH for the academic year of 2016-17. Candidates get admission based on the performance in Engineering Entrance Exam conducts by DTU. The candidates who are waiting for the notification can read this page for the latest updates regarding the notification along with the application process and eligibility details.
Name of the university – Delhi Technological University
Admission courses – B.TECH 2016-17
Name of the test – Engineering Entrance Exam
Starting date of application – in the month of July 2016
Closing date of applications – Second week of July, 2016
DTU 2016 B.Tech Admissions – Registration Process-
- Candidates need to download the application form, from the official page of Delhi Technological University available at www.dtu.ac.in.
- Then fill the application along with a demand draft of Rupees 1000/-, drawn in favor of “the coordinator, b.tech. (Evening) entrance examination”, payable at delhi, needs to below mentioned address
Postal address –
The dy. Coordinator (admn.),
B.tech. (evening) office, fw1-ff4, 1st floor,electrical engineering department,
delhi technological university,
Bawana road, delhi pin -110042.
(Candidates must attach all the documents in specific manner)
DTU 2016 B.Tech Admissions Eligibility:
- The candidate must have qualified a state diploma examination (three years duration) recognized university with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all six semesters / three years) of 55% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- For mechanical engineering candidates have qualified below – (i) mechanical engineering diploma with specialization in any subject, (ii) diploma in automobile, production aeronautical and also industrial engineering, (iii) diploma from training centre and tool room.
- Admission process –
The admission process done on the bases of Rank optioned in the written test.
Admit cards –
Candidates can start download the admit cards from the page of the Delhi Technological University. Before 15 days of written test.
Results – declared soon after completion of written test
Exam pattern –
- Exam consist of two papers – Paper – 1 science and paper II – engineering,
- Each paper consist of 90 question for total of 360 marks
Some date expected dates-
|Starting date for online registration||Second week of July, 2016|
|Ending date of Registration/ Fee Submission||–|
|Closing of online Choice Filling||Second week of July, 2016|
|Display of First list for admission||3rd week of July, 2016|
|Reporting at the Institution||3rd week of July, 2016|
For more updates candidates can wait for the official advt to publish