DSSSB Admit Card PGT/ Jr Law Officer 2016 Results
The candidates who have applied for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) notification of PGT and Junior Law officer and Law counsel for the current academic year 2016 and now can download the admit card for written examination from the official website of DSSSB. Other details like exam pattern for written test and steps to download the admit card are given below at our article in a well-formatted manner.
DSSSB notification details 2016:-
- Organization name:- DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Exam name:- DSSSB PGT/ Junior Law officer exam 2016
- Job role:- PGT and Junior Law officer
- Department:- Directorate of education and Municipal corporation of Delhi
- Academic year:- 2016
- Status :- Release of admit card
- Exam date:- 26th June 2016
- Portal link:- delhi.gov.in
DSSSB is shortly abbreviated for Delhi subordinate Service Selection Commission which undertakes various recruitment activities for appointments of vacant seats in various departments as per requirement.
Recently, DSSSB has published the notification for recruitment of various posts codes in Directorate of education and Municipal Corporation of Delhi departments as PGT and Law officers for the current year 2016 and after receiving the applications in large number for notification latest news is about publish of admit card for objective type test which was scheduled on 26th June 2016.
Examination schedule and Vacancy details:-
For Tier II Law officer:-
|Date of exam||Timings||Post code||Name of post||Name of department|
|26th June 2016
|10:30 AM to 1:30 PM||33/12||Junior Law officer||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|47/12||Assistant Law officer/ Law counsel||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
For Tier II PGTs:-
|Date of examination||Timings||Post code||Name of post||Department name|
26th June 2016
10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
|136/ 12||PGT (Hindi) Male||Directorate of education|
|137/12||PGT (Hindi) Female||Directorate of education|
|169/ 14||PGT (Hindi) Male||Directorate of education|
|170/14||PGT (Hindi) Female||Directorate of education|
|145/12||PGT(Physical education) male||Directorate of education|
|146/ 12||PGT(Physical education) female||Directorate of education|
|173/ 14||PGT(Physical education) male||Directorate of education|
|174/ 14||PGT(Physical education) female||Directorate of education|
Candidates will be selected based on performance in objective type test(MCQs) will be conducted on 26th June 2016 at various centers and for more details check the official website of DSSSB.
- Exam is scheduled on 26th June 2016 on Sunday
- The time period to complete the exam will be 3 hours.
- The question paper compromise of Multiple choice questions
- One question contains four options and with single right answer
- Each question carries one mark
- There is negative marking for the wrong answer with 0,25 marks
- For more information check the portal link of DSSSB.
Admit card details:-
Candidates who have applied for DSSSB notification will be waiting for the admit card to write the exam that is scheduled on 26th June 2016 and entrants can download the E- admit card from official website of DSSSB and also from our article from 10th June onwards.
- Please log on to http://dsssb/delhigov.in this is official website of DSSB – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Now check for admit cards tab on home page of DSSSB
- Click on appropriate link you are in search for like DSSSB admit card Jr Law officer/ PGT exam 2016
- Fil the required details by mentioning about applicants name, DOB as per registration.
- Now you can find admit card on screen and download the page
- Take print of it for entering the exam which is mandatory.
E- admit card compromise of the name of applicant, name of exam, date of exam, time of exam and various information and guidelines to enter the examination hall perfectly by carrying all the required things.
- Release of admit card from 10th June 2016.
- Exam will be conducted on 26th June 2016
Final note:- we will provide you latest updates about all notifications through our articles so stay in touch with our main link of admission results.
Official Website – Click Here