DMRC TO/ Executive & NonExe Admit Card 2016 Cut Off
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) has Published the Recruitment Notification of the Executive & NonExecutive Posts. The candidates who are interested and eligible have started applying. Soon after completion of the application process applicants are waiting for the details of the future process regarding the recruitment and here we have some of the updates regarding the admit cards and exam details.
Name of the org – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC)
Name of the vacancies – Executive and Non- Executive 2016
Status of admit cards – available soon
Status of cut-off marks – available soon
Official web page Website- www.delhimetrorail.com
Selection process –
- Candidates have to attend for the written test
- Candidates qualified in the written test called for interview and other rounds conducts by DMRC
DMRC executive and Nonexe admit cards –
The applicants who are waiting for the admit cards of DMRC ex and nonexe 2016 can start download soon from the page of and the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC). Soon after declaring the admit cards officially Candidates have to follow this steps to download the admit cards,
- All Applicants Open their browser and click on the official website link of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC)@ com.Aspirants reach to the home page of DMRC
- Search for the link of admit cards and in that Executive and Non- Executive 2016 admit cards 2016
- Candidates enter their registration number after that give their mobile number or date of birth of the applicants
- The applicants admit card appear on the screen along with the details of name, hall ticket number, father name, and exam center details
- Applicants must take a print copy or even can save the admit cards download it later for the reference in future
- For more and important details click on delhimetrorail.com. Aspirants can visit our page regularly for future update and important details.
DMRC Gen OBC SC ST Cut-off marks –
The cut-off marks available soon after completion of the test along with the results. Candidates who have scored above cut-off as per the category-wise are called for the future round of interview.
For more updates www.delhimetrorail.com