Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti has publicized a staffing notification for the post of Counselor, Junior Clerk and Peon. Candidates may are requested to send their applications form in prearranged format in offline mode on or before 25th March 2016. . In this article we are providing you particulars concerning educational requirement, age bar, offline application procedure etc.
Delhi Shiksha Samiti 584 Jobs, Notification 2016 Clerk/Counselor Application
Counselor: 140 Positions
Junior Clerk: 244 Positions
Peon: 200 Positions
More suitable applicant will get salary package as according to the offered positions which is stated below:
Counselor: Pay band Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Junior Clerk: Pay band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
Peon: Pay band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
- Age of candidate should be least of 18 years for the posts of Junior Clerk and Peon and 21 years for those who are planning to apply for counselor post. Whereas maximum age for all posts should be maximum of 40 years.
- Relaxation in age limit is also valid as per Delhi govt. rule. For thorough information please refer its legal notification or its permissible website.
- Aspirant must complete his or her graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification to the same from any standard university accredited by Govt. of India can apply for the position of Counselor.
- And those who want to apply for the position of Junior Clerk or Peon must pass their 12th or intermediate or equivalent qualification to the same from any standard university accredited by Govt. of India.
- An applicant need to deposit Rs 500 as an application fee who belongs to General or unreserved category or Other backward class and want to apply for the position of Counselor and Junior Clerk and Rs 300 will be chargeable to the applicant who is planning to apply for the position of Peon.
- And applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category need to pay Rs 300 as a registration fee and want to apply for the position of Counselor and Junior Clerk whereas Rs 200 will be chargeable to the applicant who is planning to apply for the position of Peon.
The aspirants are invited to get blank application form from the web portal of Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti www.delhishikshaprasarsamiti.org . Applicant need to fill all required details and paste latest passport size picture as needed in the blank application form. Also analyze all mentioned details once in the form. Then, they need to send hard copy of application form along with all mandatory stuffs (age proof, academic qualification, experience certificate etc. through registered post at the address mentioned below:
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti
Post Box No: 9403, Delhi – 110 051
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Vacancy 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card:
Aspirant can get their Hall ticket once the application process will over. One can get hall ticket on feeding application Id and password. It will be published on its specialized website. It will constitutes all examination related information i.e. venue details, exam dates and time, roll number, registration etc. One can check Exam pattern and syllabus which will be published soon on its web portal.
Application Submission Last Date: 25th March 2016
Official Web Address: www.delhishikshaprasarsamiti.org