Delhi HC 130 Lawyer & Mediator Jobs 2016 DHCLSC Notification, Apply Online
A Well Known Delhi High Court has appointing latest post as Lawyer and Mediator Vacancies for 130 vacancies for present year 2016. Eligible and talented aspirants can fill form for vacancies through official link of Delhi High Court.
Details about Delhi high Court notification :-
- Organization name :- Delhi high Court (DHC)
- Exam name :- DHC LSC Lawyer and mediator 130 recruitment 2016 :-
- Vacancies :- 130 Posts
- Job location :- New Delhi
- Job Role :- Lawyer and Mediator Posts
- Status :- Release of advertisement
- Official link :- www.dhclsc.org
About Delhi High Court Advocate recruitment 2016 :-
Delhi High Court which is shortly termed as DHC and entranched in year 31 October 1966 with Article 214 and the court conducts various recruitment test for skilled candidates in order to hire them for various positions as per use in the department.
Freshly, the Delhi High court has invited recruitment notification for 130 vacancies as Lawyer and Mediator for present year 2016. The applicants can apply till 29th February 2016. for more details about eligibility read the article below.
Eligibility points :-
- Essential Qualification :-
- Civil, Criminal & Jail Visiting Panels: Candidates must be an advocate and having 3 years experience at the Bar on the date of this notification and also the experience of litigation work in High Court of Delhi.
- Mediator Panel: Applicants must be an Advocate and have received forty hours of training as a mediator.
- Age Bar :- Applicants should satisfy the Delhi High Court conditions.
- Application fee :- There is no application fee for form.
- Pay scale will be as per Delhi High Court for selected candidates.
- Selection Procedure will be based on High Court of Delhi.
Exam pattern, syllabus and Admit card DHCLSC Lawyer 2016 :-
Seekers should find for exam pattern in brief in various links. Admit cards Will be published at portal link of Delhi HC before 15 days of exam date. Which undertakes information about written test for post applied like Venue of exam, time period and date and contestant must take by filing registration details at portal page.
Answer key & cut off for Delhi High Court Mediator 2016 :-
After completion of written test as conducted by mentioned date,seeker can search solution set and compare your answers.
Method to fill form Delhi High Court Lawyer/ Advocate Online Application 2016 :-
- Contestant interested in vacancies click on portal www.dhclsc.org
- Search for posts Delhi High Court 130 Lawyer and Mediator recruitment notification 2016
- Carefully read about eligibility points
- Fill application form in prescribed format with appliers details
- Send the application form to given address.
The Office of Delhi High Court,
Legal Services Committee,
33-38, Lawyer’s Chamber,
Delhi High Court, New Delhi.
Events to be remembered :-
|1||Starting date of online application||18th February 2016|
|2||End date of application||29th February 2016|
|3||Exam date||will be given shortly|