Central University of Orissa has been recently released the notification regarding the course of B.Ed, Candidate who wants to take the admission for the B.Ed can apply through online. The Application form is available on the official website of the CUO. The Classes for the B.Ed course has started in the April 2016.
CU Koraput Orissa B.Ed Application Form 2016-17 Apply Online:
- Candidate should complete under Graduate and Post graduate with 55% in their academic from the recognized university.
- Their is no Age Limit for the Exam & no negative marks for the wrong answer.on
Central University Orissa B.Ed Online Apply 2016:
- Candidate go to official website : http://www.cuo.ac.in/
- Click on the CUO B.Ed application form
- Enter all the details in the application form
- After completion of filling the application form,now pay the fee for the application online.
- Click on submit.
Application form fee is paid either through net banking or challan. After paying the fee download the challan form and keep it safe for the future use.
Dates for the B.ed Online exam datesCU Orissa:
B.C.A. (03 yrs)
B.Ed. (02 yrs)
M.B.A (02 yrs)
5 yr Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics
M.A. in Economics, English, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Odia, Sanskrit and Sociology (02 yrs)
M.Sc. in Anthropology, Applied Statistics & Informatics, Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources (02 yrs)
M.Phil./Ph.D. in Anthropology, Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources, Journalism & Mass Communication, Odia and Sociology
Entrance Examination Dates: 21 and 22 May 2016.
Entrance Examination Centres: Koraput, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Bhawanipatna, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak, Balasore, Baripada, Keonjhar, Ranchi, Kolkata, Raipur and Visakhapatnam. The University reserves the right to add or reduce centres and to shift candidates to neighbouring centres of examination in case of exigencies.
For all other details please visit the CUO website: www.cuo.ac.in or call (office hour only): 06852-288228, 288229 or E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org