CTET 2016 Feb 21st Answer Key, Results & Cut Off :-
Current news at today is release of Answer Key, Results and Cut off for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) for present year 2016 the interested aspirants have applied in huge number for application through online mode from official link of CBSE and exam is conducted on 21st February 2016.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is termed has CBSE which undertakes the written test for Central Teacher Eligibility test for interested contestants every year as usual this year also the CBSE is going to conduct the CTET for present year 2016.
The eligibility test is successfully test on 21st February 2016 for CTET and after attending the Paper I & II by candidates in February Morning and Evening sections as per exam pattern and syllabus for CTET. Applicants who are find of Solution Key for all sets of Paper I and Paper II which is published at official link CBSE.
Important dates and details for CTET Feb 2016 are :-
- Name of the Board :- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Exam name :- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Exam Dates :- 21st February 2016
- Status :- Release of Answer Key, Cut off and results
- Official web site :- www.ctet.nic.in
Method to check the CTET February 2016 Answer key and cut off are :-
- Solution key for papers I and II of CTET FEB 2016 will be published shortly.
- Candidates are advised to check the answer key for the corresponding paper
- CLick on Official link
- Each question takes one Mark
- There is no negative marking
- Candidates will be awarded CTET certificates if they gets 60%.
Cut off marks for CTET Feb 2016 :-
The category wise cut off marks will be given for Central Teacher Eligibility test for General and Reserved category as per percentage wise for 2016. the procedure will be applicants has to check in notification by clicking on direct link of CTET and check and compare your cut of as per category wise.