CBSE NET Notification December 2016 UGC Online Apply, Admit Card & Pattern
The National Eligibility Test – NET is going to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE. Ever year the NET is organized by University Grant Commission – UGC. The notification has been released by for UGC NET 2016. Interested candidates can register through official link of CBSE. Aspirants before should confirm themselves about the eligibility criteria, which is clearly mentioned in our article and also at the official link of Central Board of Secondary Education. For further information about the application process for UGC NET 2016 scroll down and check it.
Application Details For UGC NET 2016:-
|Conducting body||CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam name||NET – National Eligibility Test|
|The academic year||2016|
|Apply mode||Online only|
|Post name||Assistant Professor and Junior research fellowship|
|Content is about||the Application form, eligibility, admit card etc..|
About UGC NET:-
On behalf of UGC – University Grant Commission, National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The test is conducted twice in a year that is in the month of June and December. As usual this year for 2016 also, the exam is conducted by CBSE on 10th July 2016. The eligibility for Assistant professor and Junior Research fellowship. Now the latest news is about the release of application form for UGC NET for December month 2016.
Willing and prospective candidates should have to confirm themselves about the eligibility criteria, education qualification, Selection process, important dates. admit card details, Exam pattern are given at our page.
Eligibility Criteria For CBSE NET 2016:-
- Qualification required:- Candidates who desire to apply for the CBSE NET application form 2016, should have Masters degree in various streams as per requirement, from recognized university.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of CBSE NET should have the age limit as per post wise.
⇒ For Assistant professor :- there is no upper age limits.
⇒ For Junior research fellowship:- Candidates should be not be not more than 28 years.
⇒ Relaxation of age applies as per government norm of CBSE.
- Procedure of selection :- Candidates who have applied for UGC NET application form 2016, should have to undergo various rounds like conducted by the officials of CBSE.
Exam Pattern For CBSE NET 2016:-
- Paper compromise of multiple choice objective questions.
- There are three papers in total
- Exam will be conducted on same day with different timings.
- Paper -1:- with 60 questions out of which 50 have to attempted ⇒ 1hour 15 minutes ⇒ 100 marks.
- Paper – 2:- 50 questions all are compulsory ⇒ 1 hour 15 minutes ⇒ for 100 marks.
- Paper- 3:- 75 questions all are compulsory ⇒ 2 hours 30 minutes ⇒ for 150 marks.
Procedure To Apply For CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2016:-
Aspirants who find eligible themselves can start applying for CBSE UGC NET 2016 application form through below given process.
- Please visit the www,cbsenet.nic.in official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.
- After reaching the home page of CBSE, click on application form.
- Read the instruction carefully about the eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo graph.
- Take print out of it for future use and references.
UGC CBSE NET December Admit Card 2016:-
All those contenders who have applied for the UGC NET application 2016, can download their admit card from official website of CBSE. Officials of Central Board of Secondary Education will upload the admit card on it portal link. Which will be most probably 15 days before the examination date.
Tentative Schedule For UGC NET 2016:-
|1||Starting date for applying||September/ October 2016|
|2||Last date for submission of application||October 2106|
|3||Examination date||December 2016|
For more updates stay connected with official link of UGC NET 2016 that is www.cbsenet.nic.in.