BSSC Municipal Manager Notification 2017 Bihar Manager 152 Apply Online
Here is the news for the job seekers who are looking for the Bihar Government Job. Recently Bihar Staff Selection Commission has published the vacancies for the Municipal Manager Post on the official website. This is the good opportunity to get selected in Bihar Govt. Candidates can apply online before 19th December. BSSC Manager Application Forms for 152 posts are available on the official link. To know about eligibility criteria, selection procedure, admit card etc in the article below.
The board will select the eligible aspirants on the basis of written exam and interview. For better preparation, you can download Bihar SSC Manager Exam Syllabus after official notice. The structure of job is given below.
Brief Description about BSSC Municipal Manager Recruitment 2017:
- Authority Name – Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC).
- Name of Vacancy – Municipal Manager.
- No. of Posts – 152.
- Category – State Government Job.
- Website – www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Location – Bihar.
- Assortment Process – Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Mode to Apply – Online.
- Application Form Date – 21st November to 19th December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar BSSC Municipal 152 Posts:
Qualification – Candidates can have MBA Degree from recognized university/institute for the job of Municipal Manager.
Age Limit – Aspirants should have between 18 to 37 years. For Reserved Category there is age relaxation provided by the board. for more information please refer official notification.
Application Fee – General/OBC have to pay Rs. 750/- and SC and ST have to Rs. 200/-.
Pay Scale for BSSC Manager Vacancy 2017:
The postulants who appointed in Bihar Staff Selection Commission as Municipal Manager can get the salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- plus other allowance.
How to Apply for Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Post:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Search the tab of BSSC Manager Notification 2017.
- Open and read the official norms.
- Fill the Application form with correct details.
- Upload the recent photo and scanned copy required certificates.
- Cross check before submitting the form.
- Make payment accordingly.
- Save and take printout for future use.
Admit Card for Bihar Staff Selection Commission Exam 2017:
Those who are going to appear in the exam can get the hall ticket on the official link. Once the board issue, applicants can download it 15 dates prior to the exam. We can suggest keeping it safe and presenting on the examination centre on the specified date without fail. BSSC Municipal Manager Admit Card is very important in the recruitment process. For more details regarding Latest Government Job kindly visit our home page.