Few months back, Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for various posts at inter level. The recruitment is for 13120 Assistant LDC, Revenue, Panchayat Sachiv and numerous other posts. Choice of selection will be under the rules and regulations of the organization.
BSSC Inter/ 10+2/ Clerk Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 Exam Date
Bihar SSC is going to conduct written exam to select the candidates which are going to be held on 14th, 20th April, and 1st, 8th May 2016 and Level organized in two shifts i.e. morning and evening shifts. The written exam will be held at two levels i.e. Preliminary test and Mains test. Applicants are preparing for the exam since a long time. Since Exam is going to be held very soon.
The recruiting committee is going to publish admit card on its web portal. No one is allowed to appear in the exam without hall ticket. Applicants are advised to download their admit card from its web address. Applicant is advised to mention required field details while downloading the admit card. All details related to downloading the admit card is mentioned below:
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Official website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Total Number of open seats: 13120
BSSC Inter Level 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The layout of question will be of multiple choices.
- A total number of questions is 150. And the duration of written test is 2 hours 15 minutes.
- The question will consist of subjects Reasoning, General Studies, General Science and Mathematics. More details are stated below:
General Studies: 50 Marks
General Science and Mathematics: 50 Marks
Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental ability: 50 Marks
How to download Hall ticket for Bihar SSC Inter Level Admit Card 2016
- Please click on the legal website of Bihar SSC i.e. bssc.bih.nic.in .
- Please look for the suitable link and click on that for downloading Bihar SSC Inter Level hall ticket.
- A login window will display on the screen where you have to fill up obligatory field details like application number and date of birth or else and submit all details. On doing so your hall ticket will seem on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Please have the printout of the hall ticket with you and bring that in the examination hall.