Bombay HC 400 Clerk Notification 2015 Online Apply:-
The Bombay High Court has announced the latest notification for the Recruitment of 400 Vacancies has Clerk in the High Court of Bombay and the interested aspirants who are waiting for the application can apply through Online from official web site of Bombay.
About the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 :-
The Bombay High Court is also known as the BHC and it release the notification as per requirement of vacancies in the different departments and in order to elect the eligible and talented candidates the High Court conducts various competitive exam for the interested candidates and as usual this year also the Bombay High Court has Published the advertisement for 400 vacancies has Clerk in the High Court and the interested candidates on the date of publication of this advertisement, for preparing Select List of 200 candidates and Wait List of 200 candidates for the post of Clerk on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay. The Candidates are advised to check the more details about the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification,Age limit, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Exam Syllabus, results and other details is given below.Can apply Online from official web site of Bombay and apply till last date of application 23rd September 2015.
Important Dates and Details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 :-
- Name of the Board :- Bombay High Court
- Name of the Exam :- Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015
- Vacancies :- 400 Posts
- Start date of application :- 16th September 2015
- Last date of application :- 23rd September 2015
- Official Web site :- http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 :-
- Education Qualification :-
A applicant for being eligible must have following conditions:-
(a) must be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
(b) must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination,or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
(c) must produce Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, WordStar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:
a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
- Age Limit :- The age of candidate minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years as on date of publication
- Application Fee :- The fees of Rs. 25/- should be paid either by online or by challan. The fees shall not be refunded in any case. Only shortlisted candidates shall pay a sum of Rs. 575/- only either by online or by challan. The fees shall not be refunded in any case.
- Pay Scale :- will be given official web site
- Details about the Vacancies :- 400 clerk posts
- Exam pattern and exam syllabus will be released shortly in the official web site of Bombay.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates interested in the application of Bombay HC Recruitment 2015 should first click on Direct Link http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Then enter Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015
- After the screen appears the applicant has to read the full notification about the Eligibility criteria.
- Then fill the form about the applicant details like name, date of birth, etc..
- Now, Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- At last, Take print out of application for future reference
For more details and Current updates the candidates has to visit the official web site of Bombay.