BOB PO PGDBF Manipal 2016 Admit Card & Syllabus Pattern:-
Bank of Baroda, Manipal has announced the recruitment notification to fill up 400 vacancies as Probationary officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale – I. Applications will be accepted from all male and female Indian citizens, who are eligible for the posts as per eligibility criteria. The candidates have to fill up the application form and can submit it till 21st August 2016.
Here in this article candidates can find the details regarding Syllabus, exam pattern and Admit card details for Bank of Baroda, Probationary officer posts. So all applied candidates move forward and check it.
Notification details for BOB PO 2016:-
- Organizing body:- BOB – Bank of Baroda
- Exam name:- BOB PO PGDBF 400 posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 400 posts
- Posts name:- Probationary officer in Junior Management Scale – I
- Academic year:- 2016
- Job location:- All over India
- Content is about:- Publish of Syllabus and exam pattern
- Website:- www.bankofbaroda.com
Vacancy details as per caste category:-
|S.number||Category||Number of vacancies|
Technique of selection:-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds as conducted by the Bank of Baroda, Manipur are
- Online exam(Objective + Descriptive test)
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion
Selected candidates will be trained for 9 – nine months training of Post Graduation of Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) and certificate will be given for appointment to Probationary officer posts.
Online Exam pattern for BOB PO 2016:-
- The exam paper compromise of both Objective and Descriptive type
- A number of questions, maximum marks, the time duration of the exam are given below.
|Type||S.no||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective Test||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|3||General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Syllabus for Probationary officer posts 2016:-
- Reasoning:- Topics covered are Problem Solving, Non-Verbal Series, Directions, Judgment, Arithmetical Reasoning, Number Ranking, Analogies, Coding-Decoding, Syllogistic Reasoning, Decision Making, Arrangements, Alphabet Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and DiceVisual Memory, Blood Relations, Embedded Figures, Clocks & Calendars.
- Quantitative:- Topics covered are Fractions Numbers, Ratios and Proportions, Whole Numbers, Number Systems, Use of Tables & Graphs, Profit, and Loss, Ratio and Time, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Ratio and Time, Time and Distance.Time and Work etc.
- General awareness:- Topics covered are Arithmetic Number Series, Clocks & Calendars, Arithmetical Reasoning, Coding and Decoding etc, Figures Classification, Non-verbal series, Relationship concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Visual Memory. etc.
- English language:- Topics covered are Fill in the blanks, Spot the error, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Sentence structure, Detecting Mis-spelt words, One-word substitutions, Idioms and phrases, Verbal Comprehension passage.
Center of exam:-
The online written exam will be conducted at 64 different centers of BOB all over India.
Admit card details:-
All applied candidates can download the admit card from official website of Bank of Baroda, Manipal.Admit card compromise of applicants details like name, enrollment number, date of exam, venue of the exam and other important details to attend the exam are given. Call letters will be made available 15 days before examination date.
|1||Closing date of application||21st August 2016|
|2||Date to download the call letters/ admit cards||15 days before|
|3||Date of Online exam||25th September 2016|
Final words:– For further more details and updates regarding Bank of Baroda PO notification, candidates have to stay connected with our articles.