Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 228 Asst Manager Jobs 2016 BVM Application
Bihar Vikas Mission has announced the latest recruitment notification for openings of 228 vacancies in the department as manager and assistant manager posts for the current academic year 2016. Applications are invited from all Indian citizens who are eligible and for more details move forward and check it.
Bihar Vikas Mission notification details 2016:-
- Organization name:- Bihar Vikas Mission
- Exam name:- BVM 228 assistant manager recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 228 posts
- Posts name:- Assistant manager and manager
- Location :- Bihar
- Article is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- csd.bih.nic.in
Prospective and willing candidates have to check the eligibility details first like essential education, age limits, application fee, selection method, the process of filling up the application and various information is made available in a well-formatted manner at our article.
Vacancy details for BVM:-
- Manager – 38 posts
- Assistant manager (Projects and accounts )- 38 posts
- Assistant manager Schemes – 152 posts
- Essential education:- Candidates who are applying for BVM notification should have the education qualification as PGDM/ MBA degree with minimum academic records from recognized university or board.
- Age bar:- Applicants interested in applying for BVM should have the maximum age limit of 37 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age relaxation applies as per government norms of Bihar.
- The technique of selection:- candidates will be shortlisted by the officials of Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) for counseling and also about documentary verification.
- Salary bound:- Selected candidates will be paid impressive salary as per post they are selected
For Manager:- Rs. 80000
For Assistant manager (Projects and accounts ):– 60000
For Assistant manager (schemes):- Rs. 60000.
Process to apply for BVM 2016:-
Candidates who have confirmed themselves as they eligible for the post, then start applying for BVM application form.
- Open the official website of Bihar Vikas Mission that is bih.nic.in
- After reaching the home page of BVM click on recruitment tab
- Click on BVM 228 assistant manager post recruitment 2016
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility details
- Then fill up the application form about applicants information
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph
- Enter on submit button, take print of it for future use and reference.
- The last date of online applying is- 15th June 2016.
Final note:- Contenders has to stay in touch with our articles for more updates and information about the BVM notification.