Bihar State Cooperative Bank has depicted an employment advertisement to fill the vacant position of 441 multipurpose posts. This is the best opportunity to the native of Bihar state. The vacancy notification is published under notification no. NO. TC/ENG/1-30/2014-189. Eligible and those who are interest can apply for the position before 28th Mar 2016.
Bihar Co-operative Bank Notification 441 Assistant Application 2016
- The Bihar state Cooperative Bank Ltd. (Assistant): 34
- District Central Cooperative (Assistant): 407
Most proficient applicant will get salary of pay scale Rs. 7200/- to 19300/- with Gross Pay of Rs. 16968 /-.
- Aspirant’s age must be least of 21 years but not further than 33 years as on 1st Jan 2016.
- Regardless of of all, age relaxation according to category will also be applicable as per state govt. norms. For more detailed information, please refer its certified notification.
- Aspirant must complete his or her graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification to the same from any standard university accredited by Govt. of India.
- Also have knowledge of computer or diploma certification in computer applications.
- An applicant need to deposit Rs 600 as an application fee who belongs to General or unreserved or other backward class category.
- And applicant belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category will be charged Rs 400 as a registration fee.
- One can pay nonrefundable application fee using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Maestro/Visa/Master Card), Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or using Mobile wallets.
Applicant can apply using Bihar State Cooperative Bank certified web portal www.biharbank.bih.nic.in. Applicants are advised to fill up all needed details and attach up-to-date snap and signature on to the displayed blank application form. Also have to deposit nonrefundable application fee as specified above according to caste category and fee deposition mode.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit card and Result:
Exam pattern and syllabus will be declared on its certified web portal soon. Hall ticket to appear in the exam can be downloaded using application id and date of birth. It will be distributed 15 to 20 days prior to the written examination date. And result will be acknowledged soon after completion of written examination.
Online Application Start Date: 11th Mar 2016
Online Application End Date: 28th Mar 2016
Published Notification: Click Here