bhu set admissions 2017, bhu set 2017 admissions notification, bhu set 9th class online form 2017, bhu set 11th class admission form 2017, bhu set result
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is soon going to issue notification for BHU admission for boys and girls in class 9 and class 11th for the academic year 2017. BHU provides the admission to eligible candidates by conducting entrance test based on their marks seats will be allotted to the qualified candidates.
BHU SET Admission for Class 9|11 Notification 2017 Online Form
BHU SET Admission Application Form 2017
Thus, candidates who were interested and eligible and wants to take admission in BHU can apply application after releases of official notification. BHU release the admission entrance test notification on its official website. This BHU entrance exam likely to be held in the month of May organizes by Banaras Hindu University.
University Name: Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Examination Name: School Entrance Test (SET) 2017
Classes: Class 9th and class 11th
THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF AVAILABLE SEATS:
Central Hindu Boys’ School (CHBS)
For class 9th : 100 seats
For class 11th :
For Maths stream: 38+50
For Biology stream: 25
For Commerce stream: 14
For Arts: 14
Central Hindu Girls’ School (CHBG)
For class 9th : 6 seats
For class 11th :
For Maths stream: 16
For Biology stream: 17
For Commerce stream: 25
For Arts: 45
Eligibility for BHU SET 2017:-
For class IX: –
Age Limit: Those who are going to apply application to take admission in class 9th should have minimum age 13 years and maximum 15 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified class 7th with minimum qualifying marks.
For class XI: –
Age limit: Those who are going to apply application to take admission in class 9th should have maximum 18 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 10th with the minimum required marks from any recognized board.
For external candidates (coming through SET):-
- For admission in science group, the candidates should have above 50% marks or equivalent percentage.
- For admission in science group, the candidates should have above 50% marks or equivalent percentage in each mathematics and science.
- For admission in commerce group, the candidates should have above 40% marks or equivalent percentage
- For admission in art group, the candidates should have passed class 10th
BHU SET 2016 Application Fee:-
SET Entrance Test Fees:
The Application fee for BHU SET Entrance Test is given below
- For General, application fee is Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST application fee is Rs 200/-
Mode Of Payment:
- Candidates can pay application fee through online by using the credit card/ debit card.
- Candidates can also pay application fee through challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply application through online at official website www.bhionline.in as per instructions fill the application form and submit through online and take the print and keep safely for future use
BHU SET 2017 Syllabus:-
The syllabus for BHU SET 2017 is as follows:
For class IX: The questions will be asked from the class 7th standard from the below-given subjects
Hindi, Mathematics, English, General Science and Social Science /GS
For class XI :The questions in the exam are from the following:
For Maths Group: Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Hindi, and General Studies.
For Biology Group: Physics, Chemistry, Biology ,General Studies, English, and Hindi.
For Commerce & Arts Group: History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, General Studies, English, Hindi. as per the class 10th syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
Selection Process: Selection of candidates to provide admission is strictly based on their marks obtained by them in BHU SET Entrance Test.
- Online application for class 9th and class 11th starts from April 2017
- BHU SET Entrance Test will be held in May 2017
- Result declaration date: June 2017
BHU Official Website – Click Here