BCCL Mining Sirdar/Jr Overman 721 Jobs, Application 2016 bccl.gov.in Syllabus
BCCL – Bharat Cool Cooking Limited has come up with latest employment notification for recruitment of 721 openings in the department as Mining sirdar, Overseer, Junior Overman for the current year 2016. Applications are invited from all Indian citizens after checking the eligibility details can start applying for the posts offered by BCCL through official website by online mode till the last date.
BCCL Recruitment Detail 2016:-
- Organization name:- BCCL – Bharat Cool Cooking Limited
- Exam name:- BCCL 721 various posts recruitment 2016
- of vacancies:- 721 posts
- Job role:- Mining Sirdar, Overseer, Junior Oversman
- Mode of apply:- online only
- Article is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.bccl.gov.in
Willing and prospective candidates before applying to the notification of BCCL should have to check the eligibility details like education details, age limits, technique selection, application fee details and various steps to fill up the application form is given below for first time users.
Vacancy details of BCCL 2016:-
- Overseer (Civil):- 66 posts
- Junior Overman :- 310 posts
- Mining sirdar:- 345 posts
Essential education:- Candidates applying for BCCL application should have minimum education qualification as per posts wise given below.
- For Overseer (Civil):- Applicants must have matriculation or equal and Diploma in Civil engineering.
- For Junior Overman :- Applicants must have Diploma in mining engineering, overman certificates issued by the director of the general of mines safety, gas testing certificate.
- For Mining sirdar:- Mining sirdar certificate issued by Director of general mines safety, Gas testing certificate, first aid certificate.
Age bound:- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 07th July 2016 and age relaxation applied as per government norms for reserved caste category.
Processing fee:- Candidates applying for the BCCL notification should have to pay certain amount as application fee like Rs. 200 for general category, which should be paid through State Bank of India.
Reserved categories are exempted from application fee.
The technique of selection:- BCCL – Bharat Cool Cooking Limited officials will be selecting candidates based on rounds conducted and their performance in those rounds are counted.
- Written examination for objective type
- Final selection will be medical examination
Pay scale:- All finalized candidates will be paid a good remuneration as per post they are selected like 3% basic pay and with all allowances like SDA, VDA, Earned leave, Sick leave, Causal Leave etc.
Instructions to fill up BCCL Application Form are:-
Candidates after ensuring themselves by eligibility criteria start applying for the posts offered by the BCCL through official website till last date and step to apply are given for correct information.
- Open the official link of BCCL – Bharat Cool Cooking Limited.
- Then after reaching the home page, of BCCL click on recruitment tab
- Hit on appropriate link of BCCL 721 various post recruitment 2016
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms
- Fill application form about applicants details, personal details, education details, contact address, etc..
- Upload the scanned latest photo and signature.
- Pay application fee in given format
- Submit format, take print out for future use and reference.
Take hard copy of it and keep it in one envelope by attaching all documents and send it to given address
Address for posting:-
The Advertiser (BCCL),
Post Box No 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110051
|Opening date of notification||15th June 2016|
|Last date of notification||07th July 2016|
|Last date for sending hard copy is||17th July 2016|
Note:- Candidates who have applied for notification of BCCL for more latest updates, stay in touch with our articles through the main link of admission results.