Assam TET 2016 Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility-
Assam State is going to release the recruitment advertisement to elected the Primary and Juniors teachers through the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016, so candidate get ready for this great opportunity. So the applicants will able to apply this entrance test through online mode. Soon the application form link will be activated. Through this entrance exam applicants will be selected as Primary Teacher which will be taught for Class I- V and Juniors Teachers which will be taught for Class V- VII.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam TET 2016-
- Applicants must have complete his Senior Secondary Examination (SSC) or any other equivalent degree and here with min 45% of marks are required (OR)
- The applicants must have passed their B.A or B.Sc. or If they have passed or appearing in the B.Ed or Senior Secondary, they can apply for this job.
Age Limit– Those applicants who wished to apply for this job they have age between 21- 40 year as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the Government rule.
Application Fee– All the applicants who will filled his application form they have to paid 400/- through online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Selection Method- Candidate will be selected based on the performance of Written exam and personal interview.
Procedure to apply Online application form for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016-
- Candidate have to log on the official website @ http://www.tetassam.com/
- Click on the TET 2016 at the home page.
- Fill all the details like as Personal and academic details and click on submit.
- Upload the recent size photograph and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- Pay the application fee as per the category required.
- Print this application form for future use.
Click here to Apply Online for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016-
Download here advertisement-